AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I doing well

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Thailand
Twitter Username
@pupelovedance
Streamate Username
asianagrande
Chaturbate Username
pupelovedance
Hi
I just started broadcasting on Chaturbate last week
Even if my level on English is limited, I could earn around 3600 tks in 6 days, mainly in private chat and also get around 1000 followers.
I am quite happy with that and hope to improve that even if I know that I should be patient.
I learn everyday with my mistakes (we can be stupid sometimes when we discover something new), and received some helps from customers very patient who explained me where to clic to go in private or to go C2C. 🥰
The best part of that is that I enjoyed it, even if it is frustrated to look our self in the screen during hours.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
hello, thats happens at the beginning when you are new, members dont knows you and it will stalk your room from time to time to see whats your show, when they will see something that it will catch their attention they will tip, stay focused and good(big) tips will come... finger crossed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.