AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon gift cards / allowance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noemik

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2013
Hi! I've been searching this on the forums but couldn't find the answer and the amazon help site is confusing.

I have this guy that wants to give me amazon gift cards and amazon allowance. I have an amazon account with my cam name but i don't wanna put my real address there. I thought it was possible to receive the cards and allowance in this "cam account" and transfer them to my real account. Is that possible? I don't wanna link that cam account to anything related to my real persona. Thank you

You shouldn't have a problem redeeming giftcards into your personal account. The sender won't get information on who redeemed it, just that it was redeemed.

As CutieHasBooty and AnneDVille have already said you can get him to send giftcards to your email address, that is what i recommend to new model friends for wishlist too.
Not sure what he means by "allowance".
But yeah give him an email address that isnt personal, amazon will send the giftcard to you and when you redeem it, the member will only get a message saying the email address and time you redeemd it. Regardless of what amazon account you redeemed it on :)

If the giftcards are for something in return like pics, videos etc, just be aware that giftcards even though they are redeemed can still be reverted if the member contacts amazon.
So be sure to spend it before giving out stuff, unless you feel you trust the member enough.

** Oops, just realised this was in "ask-a-model" section, im cute but no model ;)

You can redeem the amazon gift cards on your personal account because it won't show who redeemed them. But if you want the Amazon allowance, you would have to use your cam account because it's going to go directly on there. But the allowance won't work if you don't want to use your cam account for shopping because you can't transfer it to your personal.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.