1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon wish list

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Kate69, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Kate69

Hey all!!

I’m really wanting to create an amazon wish list but it’s not private! I really don’t want anyone to know my address/name.. any way around this?

2. CurvyJ

Cam Model

I have a wishlist but have stopped promoting this because there was some info released saying that senders were given addresses after delivery (as a confirmation) a way to get around that would be to have your packages sent to an amazon box or post office box... but then they would still get your general location

3. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

Sorry that’s in a models only section. Here’s what it says.

• Helpful Helpful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vae Drennan

I'm using a remote post office box. Mailforwarding.com is the one I use. For $15/mo, they will provide an address that is not my physical location, scan mail and send me the actual contents if it is something important, and they will forward packages/mail. There are other companies, but if you Google "virtual private mailbox" or "remove private mailbox" or even replace "private mailbox" with "post office box", then you should come up with lots of different companies, and you can choose which has the features you want for the price that is reasonable and you can afford.

Hope this helps!

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. Kate69

Thanks everyone!

6. MollyMidnight

Cam Model

Insist they only send you gift cards for the things they want to buy you.

• Agree Agree x 2