AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon Wish List

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon wishlists are notoriously sketchy (its a frequent topic on this forum, a quick search will show). Your address is not secure.

An Amazon giftcard is your safest bet, as they only need an email address to send it.
If you insist on a wishlist fans can buy directly from, rent a post office or UPS box in the next town over. Please don't ever use your home address for your wishlist.

Also, be very cautious about doing shows/content for Amazon gifts/giftcards until you have the item in your hands. Its a common scam to cancel/chargeback the order.

And this is the biggest takeaway from all my previous posts:
An Amazon giftcard is your safest bet, as they only need an email address to send it.
If you insist on a wishlist fans can buy directly from, rent a post office or UPS box in the next town over. Please don't ever use your home address for your wishlist.
Buyers CAN get your mailing address if you accept wishlist items, no matter what securities you think Amazon has in place.

Amazon wishlists are notoriously sketchy (its a frequent topic on this forum, a quick search will show). Your address is not secure.

Also, be very cautious about doing shows/content for Amazon gifts/giftcards until you have the item in your hands. Its a common scam to cancel/chargeback the order.
If you get your giftcards by email can they still cancel?

What i usually do is have a wishlist on another site (cant buy from it and it doesnt show address) and give out my email so that the viewers can buy an amazon gift card using their account and then emailing it to me, and they usually add which item they want me to buy. I then sell them to get the money (so its not limited to spending on amazon) and i buy the item.

If you get your giftcards by email can they still cancel?

Theoretically, if you haven't spent it yet. They could always call their credit card and chargeback.

When you accept payments for services or content through the proper channels (EX: your cam or clipsites) the site itself usually eats the cost of fraud/chargebacks (though this is not always the case, see OnlyFans). Not to mention more earnings typically helps your placement.

*IMHO* gifts/cards are best left to just-for-fun and not as a payment method but plenty of models do it. Its smart to exchange it so that you're not limited to using it in one place only.

Theoretically, if you haven't spent it yet. They could always call their credit card and chargeback.
had this happen to me once. now i keep a private wishlist, and when i get one, i spend it IMMEDIATELY.
-
don't take giftcards as a payment option for content and shows EVA. they are gifts and should be treated as such.

Thank you for the information! I will definitely be setting up a PO Box with this information. Thanks again!
-Nat

Thank you for the information! I will definitely be setting up a PO Box with this information. Thanks again!
-Nat
Go a step better and do UPS box instead of PO as UPS is private vs. PO having public/government info.

I *occasionally* take giftcards as payment from a regular or from folks on Reddit, but I always have several items saved in my cart and spend that ish IMMEDIATELY. Sometimes I get fun stuff, like an incense burner, and other times it's something that I need, like a new sports bra, but it's always something I was going to buy anyway. If I don't need anything off Amazon at the moment, I direct customers to my pay sites so they can just tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.