AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon Wishlist Safety for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
Dear people,

I'm a boy broadcaster with 19000 followers on Chaturbate and got the following question.

Is it really safe to include an Amazon Wishlist to the Chaturbate page or can stranger notice my real name / adress through this?

I'm talking about the american version of amazon.

Thanks!

Dear people,

I'm a boy broadcaster with 19000 followers on Chaturbate and got the following question.

Is it really safe to include an Amazon Wishlist to the Chaturbate page or can stranger notice my real name / adress through this?

I'm talking about the american version of amazon.

Thanks!

Ignorant question, but if I get an amazon GC sent to my cam model email, can I redeem it to an account with a different email ? and does it show the purchaser where it was redeemed? Thanks!

Ignorant question, but if I get an amazon GC sent to my cam model email, can I redeem it to an account with a different email ? and does it show the purchaser where it was redeemed? Thanks!
I am pretty positive I've done this with no issues, but it has been a few years so hopefully someone else can confirm.

A while ago some one posted something about amazon showing the progress of delivery as GPS location. As in the gift giver could just watch the GPS to see where the item was delivered. There also been talk about using amazon lockers, but there is a limit on size. As well restrictions on what can be delivered to a locker. Not sure if you can set your default location to a locker.

There have been some scams with wishlists. I think it's basically ordering and then canceling.

Also remember about taxes, and gifts.

I get a lot of gift cards for Amazon and have had zero issues. I just take a pic of the gift card email with my phone (the code), then log into my Amazon account and add it to my giftcard balance!

Reactions: thinkinboutit

It tells them that it was redeemed, but it doesn't give details.

Status
Not open for further replies.