AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amba~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is good! Just catching up on some forum moderating :). So glad you're here, Kozzieeeeeeeee!!

Dude, I've been here for like..... a couple weeks or something, I'm just a space cadet.

On that note: FUCK I DON'T HAVE THE "BRB GOIN TO THE MOON" CAT IMAGE ON MY LAPTOP. :(

You must get that. Also, you just made me realize that doh! I don't have any of my lolcats on this computer either. Double fail.

well I had a girl/girl show last friday. that's a big deal. i guess. i've been trying to walk the fine line between token-whoring and taking it easy during this "mega may". i've been a lil' stressed out overall, but in 10 days we'll see if it all pays off. this weekend i'll be doing some low key shows and i hope everyone is entertained.

also, i used no capital letters in this post. pfft.

AmberCutie said:
well I had a girl/girl show last friday. that's a big deal. i guess. i've been trying to walk the fine line between token-whoring and taking it easy during this "mega may". i've been a lil' stressed out overall, but in 10 days we'll see if it all pays off. this weekend i'll be doing some low key shows and i hope everyone is entertained.

fail

Freq said:
AmberCutie said:

fail

Epic Freq, epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.