AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

#ambercutie please can you help me to bring back my account..i hopeng that you can read my messege?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2021
hello please help me to bring back my account i was permanet banned, and i dont know the reason why ..i was begging to support to bring back my account so i can work i dont know what to do this is the way im living..i feel to much deepress how i can get back my work i work more than a year now and i know the rules on Cb but why they banned me without a reason [please help me @AmberCutie please im hopeng that you can read my messge thanks

screen NAME ; hot__sexy__none__touch__beauty​

email ; miaestriber@gmail.com

@AmberCutie

wtf

Upvote 0
You got banned due to ROOMNAME TOO LONG ERROR
WHAT do you mean? to long yes my screen name was to long .. but i make new one account that not long screen name so i can start a fresh work ..but they not aprove my new account due the reason that im already banned .. please can you help me so i can work again ?thanks for advance help appreciate much my new screen name ; cherryhotgoddess my gmail ; cherryhotgoddess@gmail.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WHAT do you mean? to long yes my screen name was to long .. but i make new one account that not long screen name so i can start a fresh work ..but they not aprove my new account due the reason that im already banned .. please can you help me so i can work again ?thanks for advance help appreciate much my screen name ; cherryhotgoddess my gmail ; cherryhotgoddess@gmail.com

AmberCutie

#ambercutie
@AmberCutie
Please stop tagging me, I do not work for Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Please stop tagging me, I do not work for Chaturbate.
ohhh sorry that i tag you i deleted it ... please amber im hopeng that you can help me to bring back my account i was banned i dont know the reason they not explain me if i had done worng ...as fas as i know i fallow the rules and i care my work ... please can you help me so i can get back to work ..

Upvote 0
You got banned due to ROOMNAME TOO LONG ERROR

WHAT do you mean? to long yes my screen name was to long .. but i make new one account that not long screen name so i can start a fresh work ..but they not aprove my new account due the reason that im already banned .. please can you help me so i can work again ?thanks for advance help appreciate much my new screen name ; cherryhotgoddess my gmail ; cherryhotgoddess@gmail.com

Presumably, it was a joke. The name is literally just the right amount (maximum) of characters. The number of characters you can have for a name is 30 in total, and your name has exactly 30.
So it will be nothing to do with your name, not for this anyway

Upvote 0
Presumably, it was a joke. The name is literally just the right amount (maximum) of characters. The number of characters you can have for a name is 30 in total, and your name has exactly 30.
So it will be nothing to do with your name, not for this anyway
i dont know the reason why they banned me i was broadcast and i log out whin i log in again i already banned... im hopeng im ask for help here my bring back my account so i can work again ,,

Upvote 0
i dont know the reason why they banned me i was broadcast and i log out whin i log in again i already banned... im hopeng im ask for help here my bring back my account so i can work again ,,
This is a forum not part of Chaturbate. There's nothing amber herself can do for you just like all the notices say. It's not like Amber is going to know why you're banned.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.