AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@AmberCutie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
hi i got a message from support saying they would unban my acct if i responded to the email they sent to me to confirm that I agreed to the terms but they have not unbanned my acct .would u be able to assist
Username:6pkjones.i have a screenshot of the email too

i don't work for chaturbate

Upvote 0
hi i got a message from support saying they would unban my acct if i responded to the email they sent to me to confirm that I agreed to the terms but they have not unbanned my acct .would u be able to assist
Username:6pkjones.i have a screenshot of the email too

Not sure how long you waited for but you have to consider they have lots of support, so they may not be able to respond as fast as you'd like.
SO I would always wait 24 - 48 hrs (most likely the latter) before worrying.

Edit:
Plus right now with the whole Coronavirus issue, i am unsure if they have less staff going in, because they may have people self isolating

Upvote 0
Not sure how long you waited for but you have to consider they have lots of support, so they may not be able to respond as fast as you'd like.
SO I would always wait 24 - 48 hrs (most likely the latter) before worrying.

Edit:
Plus right now with the whole Coronavirus issue, i am unsure if they have less staff going in, because they may have people self isolating

Let's be honest : chaturbate support team lack of professionalism and doesn't show enough respect to broadcasters. They should always send a mail to broadcasters when they choose to ban them in order to explain why. Removing suddainly their source of income, their job, to people without any explication is a shitty behavior. These people are humans and they are the reason their company is making good money. Letting them wait a lot before giving an answer is bad for both side (less earnings for the company and none for the broadcasters).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.