AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber's scar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
i noticed you have a scar about 12 inches below your right boobie and about 4 inches right of your belly button........Is there a story to go along with it?

Re: the scar

Funny story actually
She was the ring girl for the IWMKFL (International Waters Monkey Knife Fighting League). She was the best ring girl ever until that fateful day. The spectators were warned not to feed the monkeys, but obviously couldnt listen. Ambers last flashcard read "Round 3", but she would never use it, as a fight broke out between the monkeys over some small potatoes (literally). Amber tried to duck away but was immediately stabbed in her lower rib cage. As painful as that may seem, she didn't feel anything but revenge. She mercilessy killed every single monkey and person on that ship, sparing the captain and myself, she wouldnt have spared me, I just happened to be a stowaway, watching all this unfold from my hidden compartment.

The more you know.

I had no crew left to get us home :(

I think it's just a spot, surrounding a little freckle, that lost pigment. No scar.

But also, have you ever noticed the little spot right under my right-side boobie? THAT is a third nipple :). I'm rather proud of it. Hah.

third nipple eh? lol thats hot, if I had one of those I would go into the doctor and say "I have to get something off my chest"

Hurfa durf...yes I know...sigh :woops:

• Funny!
Reactions: Sixela_Bunny

D0mino said:
third nipple eh? lol thats hot, if I had one of those I would go into the doctor and say "I have to get something off my chest"

Hurfa durf...yes I know...sigh :woops:

Ahhh it's so nice having you here... :happy3:

Status
Not open for further replies.