AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amount of time in private did not match with earnings, is this temporary?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello everyone

I had a private with a client for 30tks/min for 14 minutes (I set the system to be minimum 10 minutes)
but the earning should be 420 tks not including spy show on top of that, but I only get 235 tks
private start 7.35 end 7.49 that is 14 minutes , is this a temporary bug or I should I concern, I already send mail to support but haven't receive reply yet
I wanted to screenshot the time to show you but it might be against the rule

thank you

Are you sure you had it set at 30tk? I have mine set at 90 but I dropped it for one member because he always took me private before when I had it at 60 and it was a slow day. I had forgotten to put mine back up.

Upvote 0
235tk is not a round count for 14mins (would make 16,8 tokens/min , not 18 or 30)

You can see in your token history during the whole pvt and check if you really have a constant flow.
You should have 6 operations per minute for 5 tokens each with no interruption as it is counted every 10 seconds
Op can see the same thing in his history

It happens, but I saw it only in studios, that a bugg suspended the paiment :
Discussing with op , it was obvious for both that it didn't fit and that paiment have been interrupted during few full minutes.
This have been fixed by a tip to complete.

that is a 30/min show viewed from customer :

Last edited:
Upvote 0
235tk is not a round count for 14mins (would make 16,8 tokens/min , not 18 or 30)

You can see in your token history during the whole pvt and check if you really have a constant flow.
You should have 6 operations per minute for 5 tokens each with no interruption as it is counted every 10 seconds
Op can see the same thing in his history

It happens, but I saw it only in studios, that a bugg suspended the paiment :
Discussing with op , it was obvious for both that it didn't fit and that paiment have been interrupted during few full minutes.
This have been fixed by a tip to complete.

that is a 30/min show viewed from customer :
View attachment 80982

Here you can see that the private ended in 7.49pm that's 14 minutes of 30tks/min and I earned only 200+ when it should be double and that's not even including the spy show on top of that, never had this glitch before, support hasn't reply me yet

Attachments

• 1558417320320.jpg
    1558417320320.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 18
  • 1558417324381.jpg
    1558417324381.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
A lack is obvious from 7:40 to 7:49. Like if show stopped and restarted 9 mins after (270 tk miss)

But I saw that sometime.
Some models refresh their browser before going on pvt to avoid it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.