AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anal orgasms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
Have you ever had an anal orgasm?

I just came across this Reddit post,

So what's the deal with that? Can a man orgasm just from that alone or does he need to jerk off at the same time?

I saw that Reddit post a little while ago and my first thought was “There’s no way this happened. This is just some dude writing out his fantasy”. The whole thing is just not believable at all.

Anyway, yeah, men can orgasm just from anal stimulation, since not only is there a ton of nerve endings around the sphincter/anus entrance but men also have prostates, which is their own little pleasure spot. However, it usually takes more effort mentally and physically than just rubbing one out. I’d say it’s much more satisfying for a guy to have anal and genital stimulation at the same time. But, I’m not a guy so I can’t say for sure how it feels. I am, however, someone who enjoys being on the giving side of butt play with men, and judging from the reactions of partners who I’ve done this with (as well as from clip/cam site members who I’ve talked to, since I make a fair amount of content about doing guys in the butt) I’d say most would agree on stimulating both at the same time is the way to go rather than focusing on just the booty. Then again, some guys get off to the idea of a “hands free” anal orgasm. In the end, it totally just depends on the personal preferences of each individual person.

Status
Not open for further replies.