AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

And another ban from Chaturbate - what to do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2016
Hi guys, I am new here.
On Chaturbate from August 2016. Everything was the best - I had 93% rating, 6000 followers.
On 15th I requested changing tokens to money for halfmonth payout. Did it.
17th I am logging to my account, and surprised - YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED.
So I sent e-mail to them, got an answer - you know it.
I have asked inside "why, what, when" and only answer I got is "As you have noticed, you are terminated. Thanks, CB". And now I don't know if I will get money...
I sent e-mail also to punkerbarbie and no answer.
What to do? Tomorrow is Monday and I am scared I won't get paid.
Do you have similar situation?

Ugh, this stuff is really starting to worry me as a chaturbate model. :(

Good luck, JayGay. Also, contact support@chaturbate.com as well.
You might go ahead and make profiles on other sites. Streamate, Cams, and a lot of the indie skype-based sites accept models of all genders. And on those sites your 'new' tag either isn't important or based on your cam hours, not your sign up date.

Message @punker barbie so she can make sure you get paid.

Wow, CB. What gives?

Glad you got it sorted out. BUT, as everyone knows, this is nothing new or out of the ordinary for CB. They are famous [or infamous] for random nonsensical bans of their broadcasters. I'm thinking that as long as they continue to let guests and any troll that happens by "report abuse" on a whim, it will never stop.

I have the same problem, i have been banned last night Because of age verification, i have 22 years, and i can Prove, chaturbate baneed my account with 9500 tokens on it, i Want to rezolve the problem, can anyone help me, what should i do?

Is there anything we could do as models/members that would change CB's policy on this?

Aside from literally everybody leaving, probably not, unfortunately. They'd have to have a pretty huge revenue hit to change anything.

Reactions: fandango and Gen
Is there anything we could do as models/members that would change CB's policy on this?

A mass exodus would hurt them financially which would force their hand. So long as models continue to put up with their bullshit and continue to make them money, I don't think they'll ever change. The best thing any model could do would be to leave Chaturbate and take their tippers with them to their new site.

So I sent e-mail to them, got an answer - you know it.
I have asked inside "why, what, when" and only answer I got is "As you have noticed, you are terminated. Thanks, CB".

huh? you have no clue what you were accused of?

it is pretty shit that they don't cite what term or condition you're alleged to have breached when terminating your account. Hell, don't they kinda know that most people are going to email them to ask and they'll have to explain it anyway? is it just business wisdom that it's better to try to get away with it without a reason that can be legally objected to if possible?

Glad you got it sorted out. BUT, as everyone knows, this is nothing new or out of the ordinary for CB. They are famous [or infamous] for random nonsensical bans of their broadcasters. I'm thinking that as long as they continue to let guests and any troll that happens by "report abuse" on a whim, it will never stop.

you'd think that would be part of their process eh.
'note the timestamp on the report, note the IP/username, see if that correlates with any disgruntled grey in the room's chat log who wrote 'show boobs now' obnoxiously 1,000 times and got silenced or booted.

but I guess 'err on the side of wasting none of our time, because who cares about their income lost while we wait for them to email us a complaint' is a money-saving way of doing business.

Reactions: SoTxBob
huh? you have no clue what you were accused of?

it is pretty shit that they don't cite what term or condition you're alleged to have breached when terminating your account. Hell, don't they kinda know that most people are going to email them to ask and they'll have to explain it anyway? is it just business wisdom that it's better to try to get away with it without a reason that can be legally objected to if possible?

Logic and Chaturbate don't mix. It's the same complaint thousands of times and nothing ever changes.

They don't care about their models or customers because for every one they piss off there are two more who don't know how shit they are coming along to take their place. The only way they will change their processes is if it eventually hurts them in the pocket. Until then expect to see threads like this pop up on an almost daily basis. Also bear in mind what you see are only the people who think to complain here. God knows how many more suffer in silence or complain elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.