AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Angry Face Cammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im living proof.

I will say this though... I used to get guys telling me that I should smile and look happy - those guys got instant permanent bans. After I told them to go fuck themselves. :)
That seems a little harsh... I mean, we know RBF is an actual thing. And there's a lot of people who are into it (just reading the replies in here is proof enough). But we can't expect everyone to realize it's just a standard facial expression. Telling them to fuck off while they genuinely think you're unhappy/bored/angry is a great way to scare off potential customers. Not everyone has bad intentions.

That seems a little harsh... I mean, we know RBF is an actual thing. And there's a lot of people who are into it (just reading the replies in here is proof enough). But we can't expect everyone to realize it's just a standard facial expression. Telling them to fuck off while they genuinely think you're unhappy/bored/angry is a great way to scare off potential customers. Not everyone has bad intentions.
Sure, but telling someone to smile and be happier is not going to make that happen. Want me to smile? Give me something to smile about. 🤷‍♀️

You learn to avoid and move on from toxic people, regardless of what side of the keyboard you are on. 🤷

She's a Domme, that's the whole domme thing.
I think it's rude to tell someone to smile and I ban or ignore for it too (which then makes me smile), yet I'm super busy 🤷‍♀️
We're not monkeys on a string.
Do things your way, but how she does things is her business. I'm pretty sure she's super successful and doesn't need a scolding, or to be talked down to/ told how to run her show.
I'm also pretty sure she's been at this for a long time.
Rude of you.

ETA; Sorry Snatch had to say something. Didn't mean to fight your battle. It just irks me when models (or members who've never cammed) do this to models.
Like for real, they should stay in their own lane, unless they were specifically asked for help or an opinion.

Last edited:
I think it's rude to tell someone to smile and I ban or ignore for it too (which then makes me smile)
Fair enough and get where you are coming from. If someone doesn't look happy is it appropriate to ask if they are okay? Or is that a no go too? Serious question. Most of models I follow will normally be smiling, but sometimes they are having a shitty day.

Reactions: MarieElise
Fair enough and get where you are coming from. If someone doesn't look happy is it appropriate to ask if they are okay? Or is that a no go too? Serious question. Most of models I follow will normally be smiling, but sometimes they are having a shitty day.
If someone doesn't look happy, send them a nice tip and write something like "hey beautiful, hope you're having a great day" in the tip note. Sometimes people are right in the middle of feeling okay and feeling shitty. What you do/say can cause them to go one way or the other. There is absolutely zero reason for someone to ask a model if they are okay. If they aren't okay, being asked may make them feel worse. If they are okay, then being asked might make them feel not okay. If someone is having a shitty day and wants to talk about it, then they will.

It would not annoy me as much as a moron saying "smile", and I wouldn't block for it. But I might tell them pretty bluntly that "of course I'm OK, why would I even log online if I wasn't?". So I don't think it's the best thing to say. If you are not a stranger, and you notice a model's demeanor is different from usual, I do think asking privately is better form, than publically.

I'm actually naturally a very smiley person. But I've worked in lots of public jobs, where I'm maybe concentrating on something for a second to help a client or colleague, and some mindless idiot starts telling me to smile. They usually parade across the room announcing it loudly, and making a big fake smile on their face. It's just kind of obnoxious, and I've always taken it as an idiot comment, especially from a stranger who isn't even paying attention to, or understanding the context. As a cam model, you already get a lot of idiot convo starters, and people who come into your room never having spoken to you issuing demands and interrupting conversations you're having with silly things. It's just obnoxious. I don't think asking if someone is OK is as obnoxious, or antagonizing.

Sure, but telling someone to smile and be happier is not going to make that happen. Want me to smile? Give me something to smile about. 🤷‍♀️
I get that, and looking back I think I misinterpreted it. If someone tells you to smile because you need to look happy (instead of genuinely being concerned whether you're alright or not), yeah, that can get quite annoying.

You learn to avoid and move on from toxic people, regardless of what side of the keyboard you are on. 🤷
Absolutely. And I suppose with the amount of people you meet, you have to make quick decisions and be strict from time to time.

She's a Domme, that's the whole domme thing.
I think it's rude to tell someone to smile and I ban or ignore for it too (which then makes me smile), yet I'm super busy 🤷‍♀️
We're not monkeys on a string.
Do things your way, but how she does things is her business. I'm pretty sure she's super successful and doesn't need a scolding, or to be talked down to/ told how to run her show.
I'm also pretty sure she's been at this for a long time.
Rude of you.

ETA; Sorry Snatch had to say something. Didn't mean to fight your battle. It just irks me when models (or members who've never cammed) do this to models.
Like for real, they should stay in their own lane, unless they were specifically asked for help or an opinion.
Point taken, I misinterpreted it. People literally telling you to smile or be happy regardless of the situation is rude for sure. The only thing I'm not getting is you're saying she doesn't need a scolding or be talked down to. I said it seemed a little harsh (and only because I misinterpreted what she said). But I wouldn't call that scolding. And I'm definitely not telling her how to do things, that's not my business. I thought we were discussing the RBF. She voiced her opinion and I responded to it. How am I stepping into her lane, I'm just participating in the thread? I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, just curious.

I think I misinterpreted it
I think I understand how you may have read it. It's the "Smile!" people who really make me want to put on the biggest scowl I can. To me, it comes across as demanding that I appear in a particular way just because it pleases them. That's sooo not my thing. And especially when there's no money involved. 😂

So, it’s okay for a fucking man to sit there and tell a woman she needs to smile? Fuck that shit, NAH. I don’t fucking play that game ever. Men don’t tell me what to do. I tell THEM what the fuck to do, while I get paid hundreds to do it. I’ve been in online sex work for over 15 years. Please don’t try to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be doing.

So, it’s okay for a fucking man to sit there and tell a woman she needs to smile? Fuck that shit, NAH. I don’t fucking play that game ever. Men don’t tell me what to do. I tell THEM what the fuck to do, while I get paid hundreds to do it. I’ve been in online sex work for over 15 years. Please don’t try to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be doing.
I didn’t see the last response to this, I don’t know why but my phone refuses to load the forum properly??? Everything is super distorted and a bunch of buttons don’t show up so I can’t read half of what’s here. I logged out and logged back in after clearing cache and resetting my phone. I still don’t think I can see some posts... So I’m going to try again in a bit. Sorry about my heated response.

Reactions: MarieElise
Babies for example are much more interested in non-smiling faces. They look at them much longer because its not the norm for them.

If someone smiles at me all the time I won't believe him/her. Best case: boring, worst case: dishonest.

Of course a REAL smile is great.

@OP: First time I heard of RBF. So pardon me if I understand it wrong, but did someone tell you you have RBF, a doctor? Your parents? Who has the right to make that determination?

I ask because I'm very skeptical about these kinds of classifications. They can make people sick and act as self-fulfilling prophecies.

Reactions: Lure0001
I worry about my RBF and I often have to wear glasses as my eyes dry out with contacts. I'm not really a domme though lol. I wanna look cute and approachable, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.