AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous increase&dissapear Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilouxo

Cam Model
Oct 28, 2021
Chaturbate Username
lilouxo
Hi!

I decided to do a post, because i have no idea what is going on 🙉

I started streaming in March and I was (and I still am) using 'promotion' tool on chaturbate a lot since 3-4 months. I reach with that 80-150 viewers on stream 🥺
Something that first happened a month ago is bothering me. I noticed then increase in user list to 300 in just one second, then very fast fall to normal :p
I was thinking that this was some kind of bug on my site, but it happend again couple times in last 2 weeks and my regular followers notice that too - increase to 300-700(!) in just couple seconds and coming back in next minutes to 100.
I would think that it's because of promoting, but I was not even doing that at this moment and i was using that a lot before so i know what to expect from it and 600 more anonymous is not that...

Do anyone have any clue what is happening and (of course) how to keep that happen?😅
I would be very thankful for any advices too, thanks!

Hi,
Everyone who experiences CB has a theory for how their ranking system works. When CB tells you on the contest page that ranking is based on unique users (by name/ip) who view your stream for at least 1 min. I've read posts by dataminers who show how the #hashtag ranking system works in exactly the same way. I've never felt that room ranking was anything more complex. My theory is that you promoted yourself, so users found out who you were. Then you stopped promoting youself, but those same users didn't stop following your or delete their bookmarks. Now when you stream you sometimes see an influx of 'anonymous' (non-registered) accounts, who most probably followed you and just happen to be online when you are. 300-500 isn't as wild as it sounds, when you consider the hundreds of thousands of daily CB users.

I have a very good friend who I work with 5 hours each day for the past 2.5 years, she has been a CB model for over 3 years. Recently, I've helped her transition from a studio account to an Independent account, and watched her anonymous users drop to nothing. On her studio account I always saw 300-500 anonymous users. Often they popped up at random, built up the ranking (with more viewers, she would appear on page #2) and then disappear. Now that she is without her 100,000+ followers (@punker barbie -- Because CB believes the person who registered the account, but never did anything physical to help build it, is the owner of the followers and not the model who used their personal body to build up their status to a point that 100,000 people were folloing that specific model and not the account name owned by the studio), I see less than 10 anonymous users. However, when someone starts to tip for nudity, more users enter, her status increases, and so do her anonymous viewers.

No one really knows how CB is ranking or why these influx of accounts happen. This is just my theory based on over 40 years of software development and daily assistance to a handful of CB models.

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
That’s not too strange especially if you’re looking for growth. Think positive! You’re doing something right when your views increase like that. Also are you listed on CB’s 3rd party website? I think a lot of anonymous views come from there.

Upvote 0
There are "garbage" search results when someone searches for cam related search term. They "appear" based on the title to possibly be good results, but if you click on them they take you to a page that says no results found and then put you into a random chaturbate model's live cam. Assuming when your cam is the one "picked" for that, you would pick up anyone who clicks on that search results an gets dumped into your room, most of which would probably be anonymous. It is not really clear how they pick the model and/or how long the model's room is being dumped into. To make it less obvious I would think they would rapidly jump from model to model just because staying on a single model would make the scheme very obvious.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for answers. So i guess i will not pay much attention to this, in any way - bad or good 🤔
For a long time the same thing happened to me as to you, for one (1 year) I have sent many emails to cb support, with screenshots and lists etc but they never give me a solution, until a few days ago cb sent me a support email saying that I use traffic. But I have never done it in my 3 years in the industry, it has gone well for me and I have no need to spend my money on it. Now I don't know what to do and I'm afraid that one day they might ban my room

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.