AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2022
Hello! I very foolishly made an anonymous tip with a hurtful comment to a close model of mine on a secondary account on Myfreecams. I am very upset with my dumbness, but also worried she might ask the support to tell her who the anonymous user was. Will Myfreecams always give this info, and also only for the account used for tipping, or for every account I have? I know it is better to just say sorry regardless, but I dont want to get myself into an even dumber situation if she wont get this information from the support? It is a good lesson for me already not to do such stupid shit, I would really appreciate if you tell me from your experience should I expect she would find out the anonymous idiot was me.

Hello! I very foolishly made an anonymous tip with a hurtful comment to a close model of mine on a secondary account on Myfreecams. I am very upset with my dumbness, but also worried she might ask the support to tell her who the anonymous user was. Will Myfreecams always give this info, and also only for the account used for tipping, or for every account I have? I know it is better to just say sorry regardless, but I dont want to get myself into an even dumber situation if she wont get this information from the support? It is a good lesson for me already not to do such stupid shit, I would really appreciate if you tell me from your experience should I expect she would find out the anonymous idiot was me.
I am not 100% positive, but I imagine MFC would not give information out unless it was an incredibly bad offense or direct threat.

Hopefully the bit of worry this caused you might lead you to make better decisions with your messages to her or other models in the future. There's no need for hurtful comments.

Upvote 0
Even if they don't share your info, that doesn't mean they won't take action.
They could ban you from the model's room, and or the platform.
Like your accounts, phone numbers, credit cards, extra.

It's also probably a good idea to remember that everything you do on a platform is probable being logged, and retained.

Upvote 0
I am not 100% positive, but I imagine MFC would not give information out unless it was an incredibly bad offense or direct threat.

Hopefully the bit of worry this caused you might lead you to make better decisions with your messages to her or other models in the future. There's no need for hurtful comments.
They do when anonymous tippers are harassing models.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
They do when anonymous tippers are harassing models.

Oh yes I know it has happened, I was just saying it probably depends on how serious/threatening/harassing the comments were.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.