AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous tipping troll.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCosplay

Cam Model
May 24, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
Twitter Username
@AussieCosplay
MFC Username
Aussie_Smiles
Tonight while camming I had an anonymous tip troll, while they were reasonably amicable, made a song request and asked me to dance for the whole song (turned out to be a 10hr long song), and various other requests like that...they basically ate up all of my attention by regularly tipping 5tk with odd questions and resulted in the regulars being sidelined and myself making less Tk than usual.

It was definitely a learning experience, and I'd be really curious about what strategies you have employed in situations like this? Or if you're a member, what's your take?

I say “thanks for the tip!” and then ignore their terribleness.....🤷‍♀️

I’m not a dancing monkey. I neither wind up, nor clap cymbals for coins. You shouldn’t either. He sounds like an absolute ass. 5 tokens is....not enough. Next time take the money and just wave and smile while you say thanks. Nobody is ever worth losing out on another sale for. Every single viewer is replaceable ten fold, and every single tipper can be replaced too.

I say “thanks for the tip!” and then ignore their terribleness.....🤷‍♀️

I’m not a dancing monkey. I neither wind up, nor clap cymbals for coins. You shouldn’t either. He sounds like an absolute ass. 5 tokens is....not enough. Next time take the money and just wave and smile while you say thanks. Nobody is ever worth losing out on another sale for. Every single viewer is replaceable ten fold, and every single tipper can be replaced too.

I love this. I'm not a dancing monkey. Totally stealing this line. 100% true. Just because someone asks you to do something; you are not obligated to oblige. The amount of times I get "show me that fat ass" for 5 tokens is ridiculous.

I love this. I'm not a dancing monkey.
I say it in my chat once in a while, myself. I'm not a model who takes requests for anything unless I specifically ask for input on what we should do.

Tonight while camming I had an anonymous tip troll, while they were reasonably amicable, made a song request and asked me to dance for the whole song (turned out to be a 10hr long song), and various other requests like that...they basically ate up all of my attention by regularly tipping 5tk with odd questions and resulted in the regulars being sidelined and myself making less Tk than usual.

It was definitely a learning experience, and I'd be really curious about what strategies you have employed in situations like this? Or if you're a member, what's your take?

As a member, anyone who tips 5 tokens and expects you to do a dance, etc is simply trolling and free to be ignored if it's well outside what you would want to do. Most of the models I've visited will have 25-35 tokens for a song request, and if they do dance it's typically close to 100-200 tokens for a normal length song.

Questions are usually vary depending on what the question is. If it's a simple, vanilla question such as favourite colour, etc then it's 25 tokens for example. If it's a sexy question sometimes it's twice that. or, they just might leave it at the price. But, there's also the clause of no personal info, etc will be given out.

All that being said, I'm one who does joke around with a model often. Nothing bad, derogatory, etc. and try to stay well away from any boundaries. When I do, it's usually in tip notes, and I try to tip accordingly to what it is I'm tipping about. It could be an off-handed comment, joke, etc. that's either public to the room, or model only. More than anything it's meant more as a way to liven things up a bit and get the model to smile or the room to joke around a bit.

Was in your room the other day and enjoyed. Unfortunate that some people take advantage of others.

Yep, and it's reasonable if a model doesn't offer it. I only tip for it if I know a model does. It's one of the very few things I tip for that's on the menu, otherwise it's just random tipping for nothing in particular.

I've been there and I usually give up to the requests :(

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Thanks everyone for responding, I feel I should clarify that the song request was paid as asked with a bit extra.
It was the hidden tipnotes that kept coming asking for things for cheap or just not making any sense at all that derailed the room and took focus off the other attendees.
At 1x 5tk tip per couple minutes, it didn't seem fair that this person had all of my attention in front of everyone.

I'm definitely going to manage my attention better in future and I'm very appreciative of your insights here.

Thanks everyone for responding, I feel I should clarify that the song request was paid as asked with a bit extra.
I mean, sure dance to the song, but only for a little bit. No one should expect 10 hours of dancin :).

For something like that, he should've either tipped you way more than 5 tokens (That's 25 cents in your pocket), or he should've taken you private. I really can't stand these guys who treat models like they're Scooby Doo, and they're dangling Scooby snacks in her face. Lol. Let's see what I can get this model to do in public chat for pennies.....

I remember when I had a troll (Some guy named King____) who actually believed that silly myth that "1-token tips hurt your cam score," and even after I'd banned him from my room I'd get MFC Mail informing me that he'd tipped me 1-token. Haha. Ooh, he REALLY showed me! :p

I remember when I had a troll (Some guy named King____) who actually believed that silly myth that "1-token tips hurt your cam score," and even after I'd banned him from my room I'd get MFC Mail informing me that he'd tipped me 1-token. Haha. Ooh, he REALLY showed me! :p

Oh my goodness that's actually pretty funny, how petty must someone be to waste money trying to hurt you?!?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.