AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another ban thread....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanargand1

Banhammered
Sep 17, 2022
Hi @punker barbie ..

I made a previous thread regarding being permanently banned from CB after years of performing there..

I admit that I have had a few accounts, 2 were banned, others disabled as I have come and gone from the site.

last time I tried to verify myself there was with an account username: the_badger_milk...

They banned me needlesly like many others. I made this account many many months back hoping for a fresh start. With the energy crisis in full bloom here in the UK I need to get back into webcamming in order to make ends meet.

You've already had your threads and people responded with answers. You seem to continue to try and make new accounts to circumvent your original ban, for some reason you can't grasp that it isn't allowed.

I've banned you from this forum for making violent threats against CB's staff.

Move on, take care.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.