AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Banned account for Punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2021
@punker barbie , Not sure how often you come to ACF but hoping to get your attention and look into my banned account. I'm in the same situation like others posted here where one minute I was broadcasting, then Banned all of the sudden. I had looked in my email for some explanation but found none so I wrote to Support hoping for a reply. ===none.
Please look into my account I have attached my ticket number and name. thank you
ticket number: 18513379
name: Im_your_secret
@punker barbie

@punker barbie , Not sure how often you come to ACF but hoping to get your attention and look into my banned account. I'm in the same situation like others posted here where one minute I was broadcasting, then Banned all of the sudden. I had looked in my email for some explanation but found none so I wrote to Support hoping for a reply. ===none.
Please look into my account I have attached my ticket number and name. thank you
ticket number: 18513379
name: Im_your_secret
@punker barbie
Good luck

Upvote 0
Thanks, CB support has replied and hoping it should be taken care of soon. I guess I was banned for topic being discussed for role playing incest, Im sure I have not done this and will never break this TOS from CB but if a complain from a customer has been filed against me and its false, I hope CB will in the future banned those who has done that to a model just to get our account suspended or banned.
Hoping we who follow the rules dont get punished for someone's else retaliation to get back at us for either kicking them out of the room when they break CB's TOS.
Thank you

Upvote 0
Thanks, CB support has replied and hoping it should be taken care of soon. I guess I was banned for topic being discussed for role playing incest, Im sure I have not done this and will never break this TOS from CB but if a complain from a customer has been filed against me and its false, I hope CB will in the future banned those who has done that to a model just to get our account suspended or banned.
Hoping we who follow the rules dont get punished for someone's else retaliation to get back at us for either kicking them out of the room when they break CB's TOS.
Thank you

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.