AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another day wasted waiting for SM to reply.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
I am o frustrated. I keep waiting for a reply from SM after closing me for the new validation process twice. I have submitted everything, and it keeps coming up to do it again.
It stopped me mid contest twice, and now here I siit days later. I have sent an email on the site. Then nothing. I sent an email from my email. Nothing. I have contacted someone here on the forrum, but no reply yet. It says we don;t need to do it till Sept. 30 but yet they did it to me. I really don't get it.

I am o frustrated. I keep waiting for a reply from SM after closing me for the new validation process twice. I have submitted everything, and it keeps coming up to do it again.
It stopped me mid contest twice, and now here I siit days later. I have sent an email on the site. Then nothing. I sent an email from my email. Nothing. I have contacted someone here on the forrum, but no reply yet. It says we don;t need to do it till Sept. 30 but yet they did it to me. I really don't get it.
Hi, if you are from US, you can reach out to kelly@streamate.com or liz@streamate.com. If you are from Europe you can also reach out to me. At the moment you should not be prompted to submit your documents as the link in the dashboard was not added yet. This is meant to be added today and models will have enough time to complete it. Also models are able to stream this period of time.

Upvote 0
Hi, if you are from US, you can reach out to kelly@streamate.com or liz@streamate.com. If you are from Europe you can also reach out to me. At the moment you should not be prompted to submit your documents as the link in the dashboard was not added yet. This is meant to be added today and models will have enough time to complete it. Also models are able to stream this period of time.
Yes, I have written Liz. I am in Canada. I still can't work. I also am not sure if they will pay me from last week. I have written them everywhere I can think of.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.