AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another id verification not valid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2021
Hi there !

Like other member i have a little problem to valid my "ID", i sent a picture of my driver license and another one with my face behind and you know the issue >> id verification not valid - they need a passport... (unfortunately i don't have one :( )

Maybe someone here (like @punker barbie ?) could help me ?

I share the same name i use here !

Have a nice day and sorry for my weird english speaking !

hey guys , my name is Lianalilwhite , I have no experience in web camming , want to start from chaturbate but unfortunately can't get thourgh age verification , already have sent my id , me holding id and passport scan but still no success . please help me :h:

Upvote 0
Hi there !

Like other member i have a little problem to valid my "ID", i sent a picture of my driver license and another one with my face behind and you know the issue >> id verification not valid - they need a passport... (unfortunately i don't have one :( )

Maybe someone here (like @punker barbie ?) could help me ?

I share the same name i use here !

Have a nice day and sorry for my weird english speaking !

Welcome to the club of the rejected Drivers License on CB :/

@punker barbie, please, help us :(

Upvote 0
I Hope we will find a solution because in France for example we need one month (maybe more with Covid issue) and 80 euros to have à passport ! Fingers crossed for you and for me !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.