AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another looking too young at CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2019
Hello punker barbie ,

Thanks for the many support here, hoping my issue can be resolved. I have completed my requirements and have been camming for months and unfortunately one day got the banned note. I have tried to resubmit my verification but now only to find out that someone complained i was looking too young. I would like that as a compliment but unfortunately I lost the ability to earn a good income at Chaturbate. A light at the end of the tunnel I got a message saying check back in 6months. But I found this forum and hoping my verification can be reconsidered ASAP as I am in my 20's and have proof with my legal documents.

thank you,

Account name at Chaturbate is Sexy_henley

If Chatutbate don't want you, sign up to other sites. Chatutbate isnt the only moneymaking site.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I just did, working another site now. I love working at CB, and still hoping I can return, but I can't do anything when we are at the mercy from CB's customer support.

Thank you for your continued interest in wanting to work with Chaturbate! I have reached out to the support team and they state they are willing to review your account should you wish to provide another set of pictures for verification. Please note that this does not guarantee that you will be approved as we must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user's ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your continued interest in wanting to work with Chaturbate! I have reached out to the support team and they state they are willing to review your account should you wish to provide another set of pictures for verification. Please note that this does not guarantee that you will be approved as we must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user's ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young.

Thank you,
that's all I can ask for. If I cant get back in i'll try again in the future.

Upvote 0
Well I did this and this is the reply I got from support;

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Dec. 9, 2019, 10:33 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. "

Upvote 0
Well I did this and this is the reply I got from support;

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Dec. 9, 2019, 10:33 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. "

Support states they sent you a message about the status of your account yesterday but did not receive a response. Please check your inbox for a direct email from Chaturbate support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.