AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another outage?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys, anyone else experiencing the outage again? I got another id verification message pop up on homepage to resubmit which I have done several times even when it was an error admitted by the company. All of a sudden I got it again today, with wrong password message, then I got completely logged off. Pretty interesting as this is following the global outage on Facebook and its sister companies. Anyone else experienced the same?

Reactions: englishmuffins
Hey guys, anyone else experiencing the outage again? I got another id verification message pop up on homepage to resubmit which I have done several times even when it was an error admitted by the company. All of a sudden I got it again today, with wrong password message, then I got completely logged off. Pretty interesting as this is following the global outage on Facebook and its sister companies. Anyone else experienced the same?
YES! This is all over the SM discord groups. We all got the ID verification banner AGAIN. There is a server outage...

Upvote 0
Just 2nding that, we're all getting it. User and Password incorrect error, and then it lets us in briefly at times, then boots us out again. And annoying yellow banner too.

Upvote 0
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I TRY TO STREEEEAM.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, the yellow banner in your dashboards was prompted only for a short period of time. If you already went through the ID verification and had the docs validated, you should not be concerned, you won't have to add them again. If that banner is no longer in your dashboard, it's a clear indication that you don't have to verify again your identity.
As for yesterday's outage, yes, there was a technical difficulty but things went back up and running short time after.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.