AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another photo/ID problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2019
@punker barbie Re-posting separately for a friend. Please reply to @miamarshmallow

@punker barbie Good evening. I have tried to verify my independent account, and Chaturbate has rejected me for many reasons. I am Venezuelan and I uploaded my driving license as required, but they did not accept it and asked for my passport. I sent it, along with a message to support that my passport is about to expire. Then they said the photo is too blurry or small or dark. I have taken a new photo 3 times with the best quality, and still they keep rejecting it. Please, help me, I need to work. I have already uploaded the documents in all the ways they have asked me to do, and they keep rejecting them. Please, I need to work. I hope they can give me a prompt response.
My requirement number is 18599023, and my username is mia_marshmallow.

@punker barbie Re-posting separately for a friend. Please reply to @miamarshmallow

@punker barbie Good evening. I have tried to verify my independent account, and Chaturbate has rejected me for many reasons. I am Venezuelan and I uploaded my driving license as required, but they did not accept it and asked for my passport. I sent it, along with a message to support that my passport is about to expire. Then they said the photo is too blurry or small or dark. I have taken a new photo 3 times with the best quality, and still they keep rejecting it. Please, help me, I need to work. I have already uploaded the documents in all the ways they have asked me to do, and they keep rejecting them. Please, I need to work. I hope they can give me a prompt response.
My requirement number is 18599023, and my username is mia_marshmallow.
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
@punker barbie sorry for bothering but i dont know what to do (trying to reach the support and.. anybody related to CB) cause our account is banned and they are banning all of our tries all the time. We didnt do nothing wrong also just didnt start to broadcast yet cause they are banning us all the time. Were 19, with valid ids, passport and anything what is needed… and never do nothing wrong. Could you help us? We have been verified once then the next day just couldnt use the acc. (doubletrouble18x)

Upvote 0
@punker barbie sorry for bothering but i dont know what to do (trying to reach the support and.. anybody related to CB) cause our account is banned and they are banning all of our tries all the time. We didnt do nothing wrong also just didnt start to broadcast yet cause they are banning us all the time. Were 19, with valid ids, passport and anything what is needed… and never do nothing wrong. Could you help us? We have been verified once then the next day just couldnt use the acc. (doubletrouble18x)
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.