AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Recipe thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
There's been a few, but I want to put another since they've not been updated in forever...

Rosemary wrote some entertaining ones

This is another recipe thread

This is mostly food pics, but there's a few viable recipes and/or ideas in here

Here's the recent one for vegan and vegetarian holiday recipes

I don't remember where the random meatloaf recipes were posted, but.. here's another recipe thread. Whether you write them sexily like Rosemary did, or angrily, or algorithmically (list of steps), post them here!

The meatloaf I made the other day:

Ingredients

2 pounds of beef
A packet of seasoning
4 pieces of bread
A bowl of milk for the bread
3 eggs
1 onion
1 green pepper
Ketchup
steak sauce
Worchestershire Sauce

Cooking time: about 40 minutes

Around lunch time, take the bread, and put it in a bowl. You want it to be all the way in the bowl, so it's gonna have to be a pretty big bowl. Cover it most of the way with milk, and set it in the fridge for a few hours.

A few hours later, preheat the oven to 325 F. Dice the onion and green pepper. Take everything but the sauces and milk, and add it to a mixing bowl. Take 1/2 a cup of the milk with the bread, and add a few splashes of worchestershire sauce. Mix it well.

Put it all in a bread pan, and stick it in the oven for 25-30 minutes. While it's heating, mix a good amount of ketchup with a decent amount of steak sauce and a bit of worchestershire sauce. You want the topping to taste however you like. You don't have to use those sauces, of course, you can make the topping with whatever you think will taste best. That's just what I used this time around. The important thing is to have enough to cover the whole loaf.

When the timer dings, take the loaf out and drain it. Flip it into a new pan (going to have to be a bit bigger than the loaf pan for the loaf to fit right). Top it with the ketchup mixture, and put it back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.

Make sure it's thoroughly cooked, and enjoy!

ahhhh I love cooking... and make up most stuff as I go along but tend to mess up really basic things... like chicken... I found a new recipe that is absolutely delicious,juicy and the easiest chicken I've ever made in my life!
Just had it again tonight for like the third time in a month! I kinda make up or eyeball the measurements but I'm sure there's one online... it's soo freaking easy it's insane. I also hadn't cooked with butter in about 4 years the first time I made this(had completely stopped eating it.) Random but true, and probably why it tastes so good to me.

Parmesean Dijon Chicken:
about 6 thin sliced chicken breast
1/3 cup grated parmesean cheese
2/3 cup italian bread crumbs
about 2 tablespoons dijon mustard (do you have any grey poupon?)
about 2 tablespoons melted butter
(for the liquid coating I might need to add more of each sometimes if i've used it all up before all the chicken runs out)

Pre-heat oven 375
Melt the butter and mix with mustard in a bowl. beat your chicken :lol: pound it thin and if I buy the thick chicken breasts i cut in half(to thin them) and trim them myself.. always good to beat the chicken though to tenderize it a bit. Just dip it into the butter/mustard mixture and then into a mixture of the cheese/breadcrumbs I either use a ziplock bag or a plate to coat the crumb mixture. Throw it in a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. THATS IT!
fucking delicious.
Here's the thing though, if you like crispy chicken cutlets (and who the fuck doesn't?) don't expect that from this recipe.. it's different the consistency of the coating is more "mushy" for lack of a tastier word, but it's supposed to be. The chicken comes out very juicy and yummy which is awesome if your like me and struggle with over cooking chicken.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bumping this thread. Just saw someone tweet this picture and I really want to make one. Found a video too.

Attachments

• BJmj9DMCUAE4Q2k.jpg
    BJmj9DMCUAE4Q2k.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.