AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Answers needed!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoC

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Jan 5, 2021
Hello to everyone!

My name is KoC aka King of Camming. Despite my name I have never been the part of the community nor I am atm. I have a strong feeling based on my research of the industry that cam models are being constantly undervalued by cam sites (although it might not look like it). My vision is that current trend is to be changed!

I am currently in seek for cam models who are up for sharing their experience and knowledge on live broadcasts and generally the camming industry itself. The interviews are going to be conducted live either by voice or chat (its up to you what platform to choose). Everything is completely anonymous, your identities are not to be shared even during the interview.

Feel free to ask questions on the thread, I will be pleased to answer those.

Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992
Hello to everyone!

My name is KoC aka King of Camming. Despite my name I have never been the part of the community nor I am atm. I have a strong feeling based on my research of the industry that cam models are being constantly undervalued by cam sites (although it might not look like it). My vision is that current trend is to be changed!

I am currently in seek for cam models who are up for sharing their experience and knowledge on live broadcasts and generally the camming industry itself. The interviews are going to be conducted live either by voice or chat (its up to you what platform to choose). Everything is completely anonymous, your identities are not to be shared even during the interview.

Feel free to ask questions on the thread, I will be pleased to answer those.

Cheers!
If the models are going to be anonymous during the interview, how are you going to pay them?

Despite my name I have never been the part of the community nor I am atm.
1. So why did you choose this name?
2. How did you arrive at these conclusions?

You're saying that models are undervalued and asking them for free labor (I assume, since you didn't mention payment, but I would love to be proven wrong) in the same post?

Hi KoC :D,

I like your vision.

There's nothing wrong with curiosity and wanting to innovate on a system. It is thoughtful of you
to consider things from a model's perspective. As an entrepreneur who never stops thinking,
I am the same way. I see systems and want to improve on them. Even from an outside perspective.
So I understand where you're coming from. I am curious to hear more about the project details.

With projects like this, as much info as possible is appreciated!
It helps if we know up front how long it will take, where it will be posted,
more about you and your inspiration for this project, compensation, etc.
I don't know enough to say yes or no just yet, but really would love to hear more about what exactly it is before answering any specifics.

I do give general info sometimes on these type of things, just for the sake of sharing my story. We all have a story
to be shared and I love to talk about myself!

Here is my free answer as a gift to you and the forum.

Do I think cam sites undervalue models?
By prettyartist1992

As a "pandemic model" who started because of a tragic global event, my story
is a classic rags-to-riches tale. There were no jobs, no side hustles. I needed something.
And I found the site I'm on. Since then, things have been even better for me than
before the pandemic! I thought this would be a temporary thing, but then I realized it's my dream job.

Every day I am so happy and thankful for this.

My anxiety has been better thanks to camming. Soon I'll have the financial future I want.
So I guess also a self-confidence story too. From not having to worry every day.

I owe a lot of that to the site I'm on. I was able to have a way to work
without putting myself at risk in the pandemic. That is amazing and makes me feel so valued!!

I can log on ANYTIME I want! No having to have a shift or worry about getting good hours. I can be on
for how often I want. No worrying about switching shifts with a co-workers, if I don't feel like logging on, I don't.

No house fee like a strip club, no manager breathing down my neck. I can
literally do what I want (within the rules) when I want. The value in that? infinite.

They also have a built in way I can promote myself
and grow my room instantly. (The digital equivalent of having a strip club flyer person handing out
flyers ...but to 30,000 people? That's really cool!!) Because of that, I feel really valued. It's easy
for me to grow my following.

Because of this, I am doing well and thriving during the pandemic.
So no I don't feel that my site undervalues me. I really like the site I'm on.
If anything I hope I don't undervalue them, lol.

My experience and knowledge on live broadcasts as it pertains to value.

Often it is the customers who grapple with how they treat us, not the sites.

I was actually shocked at how some of these men act. I don't think a lot of them
value people at all.

Upon further research as to why, I think they are lonely and hurt. They don't value
themselves, so they pick on what they think is the weaker link, a cam model.

My experience and knowledge is that we're all hurting inside somewhat.
So we need to try to have empathy.

This pandemic thing has put a lot of pressure on us.
Camming has taught me to always use empathy, to try to give a bit even when I'm asking for something in return. To be kind and generous even
when people are not kind to me. To always try to help.

I learned that even the trolls and I
are more alike than we are different. I may not change their minds but I can try to understand them. I think a lot of that applies to life.

But what I learned most about camming/value? To always, no matter what value myself first. Even if no viewer will see it, to see myself
as the success I know I deserve to be. And to not be afraid to ask for what I want, or go against the grain even if it looks crazy.

Best, good vibes
Ava
(not the QueenOfCamming at all admittedly)

Last edited:
Let me answer all of your questions within one post.

So why did you choose this name?
The whole beauty behind my name is irony.
Are you a journalist? What are you planning on doing with the info you gather?
Not being part of the community, how did you become interested in it?
I am not a journalist but young entrepreneur thinking big and acting small (so far).
All the data gathered will be used for further research on the industry, and of course, never to be shared.
A friend of mine always complained on the prices, so that was a starting point.
Please share your research. I am curious as how you came to this conclusion
Please, don't take the word research seriously.
In a few words, hosting sites retain most of the revenue on each transaction (40-65%) also excluding high risk transactions fees which in most cases are up to 15%. Obviously such plan made sense 20 years ago but I definitely doubt its fairness in 2021.
You're saying that models are undervalued and asking them for free labor (I assume, since you didn't mention payment, but I would love to be proven wrong) in the same post?
It is up to you to consider a live questionnaire as a labour. Also, I do have a strong believe that once what I am working on becomes real, every person who I had a chance to talk to will get compensated. Not by me literally, but you get it...
With projects like this, as much info as possible is appreciated!
It helps if we know up front how long it will take, where it will be posted,
more about you and your inspiration for this project, compensation, etc.
I don't know enough to say yes or no just yet, but really would love to hear more about what exactly it is before answering any specifics.
Actually you might be wrong here. Once you understand the intentions and the problem itself you get biased on your answers. Obviously this is what I am trying to avoid. Even reading this post already makes you biased.

The interview might take from 20 minutes to an hour. It mostly depends on you guys.

Also I really appreciate what you shared here @prettyartist1992 but I'd rather prefer this during the interview itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992
Again, all your time spent is not to be monetary compensated. Those who are willing to accept such conditions are very very welcome, otherwise you may as well ignore it.

Cheers,
your KoC

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Thank you so much! I don't want to skew the research in any way, but I hope I could be of some help.
I apologize to everybody if my answer was not helpful.

I do hope it goes well ! I would love to hear updates in this thread :)

best,
Ava.

Please, don't take the word research seriously.
In a few words, hosting sites retain most of the revenue on each transaction (40-65%) also excluding high risk transactions fees which in most cases are up to 15%. Obviously such plan made sense 20 years ago but I definitely doubt its fairness in 2021.
Why doesn't it not make sense in 2021? Please go do some real research first...

Thank you so much! I don't want to skew the research in any way, but I hope I could be of some help.
I apologize to everybody if my answer was not helpful.

I do hope it goes well ! I would love to hear updates in this thread :)

best,
Ava.
Oh, do not worry your story is indeed very helpful. Nevertheless, you could be my very first interviewee. Of course as long as your interest is still intact.

I will be very glad.

you could be my very first interviewee
She already took the time to type up a pretty lengthy post for you.

I really wish you'd stop pushing people to help you for free.

Why doesn't it not make sense in 2021? Please go do some real research first...
The answer can be found within the statement you replied on. Again I am not willing to discuss such things in this thread since it contradicts its purpose.

Again I am not willing to discuss such things in this thread
That's what a forum is for: discussion within threads.

Getting pretty fed up with this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.