AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Advice welcome.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
We are overwhelmed by the social media sites and how to use them. I guess I would like advice on anything, in the last month and a half I went from knowing almost nothing about computers in the last 15 years to learning what I know now about live streaming from equipment to software. I know I know nothing yet but its a far cry from where I started. So I just will take advice from anyone willing to help and on any subject they see that I could improve on. Our goal is to make enough (6k-10k/month for our goals) to have our own studio in few years and hopefully we can still retire by 60 and have money saved to go around the world. I know big dreams but if you are gonna chase a dream I believe in making it one worth chasing.

We are overwhelmed by the social media sites and how to use them. I guess I would like advice on anything, in the last month and a half I went from knowing almost nothing about computers in the last 15 years to learning what I know now about live streaming from equipment to software. I know I know nothing yet but its a far cry from where I started. So I just will take advice from anyone willing to help and on any subject they see that I could improve on. Our goal is to make enough (6k-10k/month for our goals) to have our own studio in few years and hopefully we can still retire by 60 and have money saved to go around the world. I know big dreams but if you are gonna chase a dream I believe in making it one worth chasing.

It will be easier to get advice if you just focused on specific things you want to improve on.

Status
Not open for further replies.