AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2018
So earlier today I was on LJ browsing models and you know how they all have photos uploaded, well one camgirls photos looked like something straight from Instagram and it got me to be concerned as I know many models like to keep their life and their cam girl life separate, so I took a screenshot of the photo and I performed a reverse image search. And the results shown the exact photo of this girl on her actual Instagram account, with her real name, location etc. From there, I was able to find her Facebook account which also has stuff to do with her relatives etc. I don’t know whether I should drop her a message and tell her about it, just in case someone with malicious intent finds her Insta and Facebook and wants to do her bad.

And I do apologise if this isn’t the most coherent or appropriately worded, I am typing this late at night, so I am shattered.

Anyway, just wondered if any camgirls could throw in their 2 cents on this, and maybe advise me on what to do.

Tell her or just leave it.

Regards.

So earlier today I was on LJ browsing models and you know how they all have photos uploaded, well one camgirls photos looked like something straight from Instagram and it got me to be concerned as I know many models like to keep their life and their cam girl life separate, so I took a screenshot of the photo and I performed a reverse image search. And the results shown the exact photo of this girl on her actual Instagram account, with her real name, location etc. From there, I was able to find her Facebook account which also has stuff to do with her relatives etc. I don’t know whether I should drop her a message and tell her about it, just in case someone with malicious intent finds her Insta and Facebook and wants to do her bad.

And I do apologise if this isn’t the most coherent or appropriately worded, I am typing this late at night, so I am shattered.

Anyway, just wondered if any camgirls could throw in their 2 cents on this, and maybe advise me on what to do.

Tell her or just leave it.

Regards.
if u have the option to tell her privately( not in the room i mean) i think u should, sometimes we add stuff like that by mistake or not realising it links to our real life social media. It happened to me twice ( 1. linked my amazon with real personal info and 2 shared an album on photobucket with a member forgetting i have a copy of my id there) lucky both were regulars and told me about it.

I'd tell her. Dont be surprised if you get blocked.

Thank you for all of your replies. I will probably message her tomorrow. And with regard to the possibility of it being a scam artist, I don’t think it as, as her Instagram account is fairly active, as today and yesterday she posted a new “story” (or whatever they are called). And additionally, she has a following of 91000 on her Instagram, which again suggests that it is not a scammer, in this particular case.

Last edited:
Tell her.

Also hasn't there been sites that use popular camgirls to advertise? Maybe some scam artist is diversifying and going after insta models now.

Ive been seeing newer sites use insta stars to try to boost traffic. It's violating and gross to use their image and brand for adult content.
Thank you for all of your replies. I will probably message her tomorrow. And with regard to the possibility of it being a scam artist, I don’t think it as, as her Instagram account is fairly active, as today and yesterday she posted a new “story” (or whatever they are called). And additionally, she has a following of 91000 on her Instagram, which again suggests that it is not a scammer, in this particular case.

I'd leave that part out to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.