AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any cam sites that allow 3rd party advertising / links?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2021
Hello! Quick noobie question.

We own a CBD brand and a unisex libido enhancer brand, and are looking to create affiliate programs that allow cam models to get commissions sharing our affiliate links / coupon codes. We’re trying to understand, are there cam model platforms that allow things like this?

Looking into CB, MFC, and CamSoda, it looks like stuff like this is a somewhat grey area and either isn’t allowed or isn’t super clear if it isn’t or isn’t. Anyone have experience with stuff like this?

Hope this post is allowed, we’re not trying to advertise anything here, just looking for some insight. (And if there are ways we can pay to promote our affiliate programs here when they’re up then admins feel free to hit us up :)).

Thanks!

Reactions: SensualAries
Best thing to do is email support asking. I know on streamate there were models who was wearing crop tops with ecig logos quite often. Not sure if that was paid situation or they really liked the brand.

I think Manyvids may be good since you can sell vids on there as well as store items like you've suggested and do live streaming. The live streaming part is still new, but I think this site does allow for suck marketing, you just create it as a store item in your content section

I think Manyvids may be good since you can sell vids on there as well as store items like you've suggested and do live streaming. The live streaming part is still new, but I think this site does allow for suck marketing, you just create it as a store item in your content section
MV doesn't allow any outside links/advertising, so avoid them completely. @Cbdguys

Reactions: SensualAries
MV doesn't allow any outside links/advertising, so avoid them completely. @Cbdguys
yeah sorry i think all you can do on there is make it a store item but not anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.