AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any camgirl sneakerheads?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2015
I love seeing ladies in Nikes, Jordans, pretty much any athletic/running sneakers. Not really into shoes like Converse or Vans tho.

I remember seeing a model with Under Armour Curry 7, but I forgot her nickname.

Yeah I see them on cam every so often. I have such a niche fetish though that it can be frustrating trying to find someone

I would totally do fetishes like this, but cannot afford and refuse to put myself into debt for someone’s boner. Fans that want me to wear this type of stuff, buy it for me on Wishlist.BlackxRose92.com, so that they get the double awesome whammy of me participating in their fetish on camera and the pleasure of having purchased something for me that I now use.🤗

when you have fetishes like that, it’s the only way to expect them to be catered to. Like BYOB, but fetish supplies.✌️

I would totally do fetishes like this, but cannot afford and refuse to put myself into debt for someone’s boner. Fans that want me to wear this type of stuff, buy it for me on Wishlist.BlackxRose92.com, so that they get the double awesome whammy of me participating in their fetish on camera and the pleasure of having purchased something for me that I now use.🤗

when you have fetishes like that, it’s the only way to expect them to be catered to. Like BYOB, but fetish supplies.✌

Agree. Whenever I expense something for camming it is giving me a nice return. I can't risk to lose on the expense and breaking even doesn't cut it for me. The best way is for the member to purchase it for the model.

I have a sneakerhead in my life, so I get that someone just wearing a pair of shoes that you bought them probably isn't entirely what you're after. I personally have very few thoughts on, say, Yeezy colorways (1: too expensive, 2: why can't they just be black?), but points for asking here instead of bugging girls on other sites who are just trying to show off their shoes.

I get irritated with the whole "hey, I'm not into that, but buy me some stuff/pay me and I'll pretend to care" attitude sometimes, which is why I'm commenting--I hope you find someone who genuinely shares your interest.

Reactions: NovaMinnow and Rose
I usually do adidas as they tend to fit my arch better (higher arches) but I do have some pairs of Nikes. I use them to work out in so they are definitely not going to fill the "like new" look a ton of people seem to prefer. I probably have 10 pairs. I try not to wear the same shoes 2 days in a row for working out because I don't like blisters.

I get irritated with the whole "hey, I'm not into that, but buy me some stuff/pay me and I'll pretend to care"

It's fair for the model to ask the member to purchase the supplies if it's not something they would typically purchase themselves or wear/use after the first use. Popular name brand athletic shoes aren't cheap and the sneakerhead culture revolves around them being in pretty good conditions without creases. The model might only wear them with the original buyer for content. If the model has the look that the member is interested in seeing in something that is a niche/fetish of their's the member should be willing to offer to cover expenses if model asks them to buy it. We're entertainers, I don't think we have to be completely interested and invested in member's hobbies to fulfill the look they have envisioned.

Kudos to OP for buying some pairs to models.

Thanks for your feedback ladies. I have actually had many custom videos and such made revolving around my fetish. It’s just a lot of work to find someone that has what I’m looking for haha. If I was into high heels, I would have no problem at all. Not so easy finding a camgirl with Jordans or Air Force Ones 🤪

We're entertainers, I don't think we have to be completely interested and invested in member's hobbies to fulfill the look they have envisioned.

It depends if what the member wants is just a "look" is my point.

Reactions: LittleLei
check out my pal coco loca. im fairly certain she has a sneaker collection, but i could be wrong.

It's fair for the model to ask the member to purchase the supplies if it's not something they would typically purchase themselves or wear/use after the first use. Popular name brand athletic shoes aren't cheap and the sneakerhead culture revolves around them being in pretty good conditions without creases. The model might only wear them with the original buyer for content. If the model has the look that the member is interested in seeing in something that is a niche/fetish of their's the member should be willing to offer to cover expenses if model asks them to buy it. We're entertainers, I don't think we have to be completely interested and invested in member's hobbies to fulfill the look they have envisioned.

Agreed. It's difficult to find someone who may be as involved, or into something as much as the member (sometimes it's even the opposite). But, if there's a special request for an item to be worn, done, etc and the model doesn't have it, then I don't think it's unreasonable for the member to pay for it. Or, at least some portion of the price that's agreeable between them

It is nice though to have common interests with a model, so there's a higher chance of a special request or custom being occurring. Also, at least for me, it means I'm a repeat customer.

Yeah I would NEVER expect a model to buy anything, let alone sneakers, for a clip without some kind of compensation.
I'm in desperate need of new running shoes. the ones i have I don't think are name brand but they're literally falling apart at the seams and I'm sad cos I hate shoe shopping online I need to try that shit on.

Not what this thread was about sorry.. I'm just sad and sick of covid.

I'm in desperate need of new running shoes. the ones i have I don't think are name brand but they're literally falling apart at the seams and I'm sad cos I hate shoe shopping online I need to try that shit on.

Not what this thread was about sorry.. I'm just sad and sick of covid.

You reminded me that I need new shoes as well. Thankfully, I have some Mizuno's that were fit at a running shoe store so I can track them down online and get them ordered.

Any chance local stores are open? Maybe call around and see if they do appointments?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The ONLY reason I have tons and tons of high heels is because they’ve all been purchased for me. Every single pair of shoes I own except for two have been bought for me by fans. I simply do not buy any shoes at all for myself when there are more than enough foot fans out there more than willing to put my feet in their fetish.🤷‍♀️

My slipper collection is likewise growing. If I had sneaker/tennis shoes/whatever fans I’d likely have many of those too.😅
“You buy it, I wear it”

I mean, I got some really comfortable white sneakers from Walmart. 🤣🤣🤣 Definitely ain't one of those fancy brand names though. LOL.

*raises hand* I'm often making my subs buy me athletic wear and Nikes over Loubs and handbags lol.

I lost some of my sneakers when my studio flooded a bit. But I've still got some beautiful sparkling white high top FILA's, New Balances, Nike Cortez, currently eyeing a new pair of Nike Air Max Oketo that I've had on my wishlist for awhile. All my running shoes tend to be Nikes as well. I do love my Converse and Vans too though. I got my partner a really nasty pair of Air Max that are a Beetlejuice-esque colorway and I was super jealous I couldn't find them in my size!

My dream is to find the Coraline Nike Dunks in my size 😝

I’m happy to add shoes in your tastes to Wishlist.BlackxRose92.com 👍👍

Reactions: thinkinboutit
I have brand new Keds (altho sounds like canvas are not your thing), 2 different pairs of PUMA Roma sneakers (teal and purple with only very light wear/ look like brand new).

I have one pair of worn, somewhat dirty Nike Lunarglide 3 women's sneakers.
If any of these interest you I live cam on streamate only, and I do custom clips through manyvids.

As is usual, I will happily allow any buyer to buy me shoes, boots or sneakers. However, the cost of the live shows and/or customs, is over and above the cost of gifting shoes/ sneakers.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have some cute Skechers, but they're muddy AF after pushing a friend's car when it got stuck. I also have a pair of Vibrams if you're into the glove-shoes.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.