AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any experiences with Paradise Kitty ladies??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2019
your screen
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@LenaByrum
Streamate Username
GoddessLena
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001698027/Lena-Byrum/
hello,

I’m wondering if any of you have any experience at all with a studio named “Paradise Kitty” I’ve tried to search via thread but only a few small things come up. I’ve been with them for a few years so I would really enjoy to hear virtually any experiences you’ve had with them!!!

Thank you so much 💗

Is it a virtual studio? What perks do they have?

Yes!

They help mentor on streammate/send gifts etc lingerie/toys, technical support, a number to text 24/7 for help! For a small percentage of your income. They’ve been very helpful when I was a new model, but now that i’ve been in for a bit i’m wondering if it’s worth it!
Ty for stopping by 💗

They help mentor on streammate/send gifts etc lingerie/toys, technical support, a number to text 24/7 for help! For a small percentage of your income. They’ve been very helpful when I was a new model, but now that i’ve been in for a bit i’m wondering if it’s worth it!

honestly, that doesn't sound that worth it. you are already on a forum where streamate models do help/mentor each other without giving out a "small percentage" earnings. those items you can purchase on your own. you really don't need that many toys or fancy lingerie starting out. what is the small percentage of your income? you are getting 35% already from streamate, which is one of the lower-paying sites.

read over your model agreement. do they keep you from not performing independently for a period of time? some studios prevent their models from streaming or opening a store on any sites they have you set up with after leaving. usually, it's like 6 months before you can create a new account. it's how they intrap their models when they realize they are not needed.

honestly, that doesn't sound that worth it. you are already on a forum where streamate models do help/mentor each other without giving out a "small percentage" earnings. those items you can purchase on your own. you really don't need that many toys or fancy lingerie starting out. what is the small percentage of your income? you are getting 35% already from streamate, which is one of the lower-paying sites.

read over your model agreement. do they keep you from not performing independently for a period of time? some studios prevent their models from streaming or opening a store on any sites they have you set up with after leaving. usually, it's like 6 months before you can create a new account. it's how they intrap their models when they realize they are not needed.
^ all of this!!!! perfectly said.
YES, unfortunately they block their streammate girls from creating another account for 6 months so that’s the only giant drawback. I have other websites such as manyvids/onlyfans etc but collectively they make up 30% of my income so it would be a huge cut.

I want to break away, but need to find solid work elsewhere first. Thank you so much for your time and insight 😻

YES, unfortunately they block their streammate girls from creating another account for 6 months so that’s the only giant drawback. I have other websites such as manyvids/onlyfans etc but collectively they make up 30% of my income so it would be a huge cut.
It's good that you have those other eggs in your basket! You might want to try indie skype sites like Cammodel directory or skyprivate too. Oh and niteflirt is another great site to work on the side too.

you really don't need that many toys or fancy lingerie starting out

This! They're nice to have, but camming in an existing tank top and panties with just fingers or a cheap basic bodysafe toy for cumshows is plenty to start with, and has that throwback feel to when camgirls were a newer thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.