AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Good Studios?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Hello, all. I have been trying to verify my address with SM for ages with no luck. I contacted Liz, god bless her for helping quickly, and she also confirmed that they can't verify my address with the documents I uploaded. I don't have any other options left and I need to start working SM. Does anyone have suggestions for a good studio account to join that won't take half my cut? I'm looking for one that would take maybe 5% out of my 35%. Less is very much welcome.
Thank you.

Boleynmodels, hands down. I use them for different sites and they are good. For SM, they take just 5% for for SM. They are well known and - someone correct me if i'm wrong - i've never heard anything negative about them, honestly.
However their payout options are limited, I wish they did SEPA.

Upvote 0
@Sunshineseeker oh man, you're right. I think I skimread and missed that crucial detail. Now I'm wondering if the OP is referring to physical studios if addresses are an issue?
It's really sad to hear that you can't verify with your documents, I've had that trouble with paxum and it was very frustrating when you're giving a real lease/utility bill copies and being told it's not acceptable, probably because of the different language.

so +1 to which country are you in? Have the documents previously worked for other sites/Why can't you work on another site?

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
Yes hello, what country are you in and did Liz give reason for denial and give you alternatives on what type of document is accepted? Just taking a guess here, are you having trouble proving address residence because your name is not on the utility/cell bills etc?

Upvote 0
@Sunshineseeker oh man, you're right. I think I skimread and missed that crucial detail. Now I'm wondering if the OP is referring to physical studios if addresses are an issue?
It's really sad to hear that you can't verify with your documents, I've had that trouble with paxum and it was very frustrating when you're giving a real lease/utility bill copies and being told it's not acceptable, probably because of the different language.

so +1 to which country are you in? Have the documents previously worked for other sites/Why can't you work on another site?
To be honest, I have no idea why they can't verify my documents. I verified Paxum with the same documents and paxum is the most headache when it comes to verification. I will try the studio you gave me. I dont want a physical studio, just online studio. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Yes hello, what country are you in and did Liz give reason for denial and give you alternatives on what type of document is accepted? Just taking a guess here, are you having trouble proving address residence because your name is not on the utility/cell bills etc?
No, she didn't say the reason, and my name is on the utility bill. I provided a bank statement, water bill, and at some point even a shipment goods that were just shipped to me. I'm from South Africa

Upvote 0
Which country are you in?

It's probably best for you to get the correct documents for address verification rather than join an online studio.
I'm from South Africa. I got the correct bills. bank statement, water bills, and everything is on my names. All three of them. I just have no idea what happened. I will try that link I was given.

Upvote 0

I am on chaturbate, but the site doesn't work for me. I'm not one to get completely naked on free chat and that doesn't bring people to my room. So private based I think will work for me best. I also just applied for Camsoda and getting ready to use my new model tag to the fullest. I just can't find any information on how long the new tag lasts. So on total, I want to work SM, Camsoda and Chaturbate on those days I will feel daring enough to get completely naked.

Upvote 0
No, she didn't say the reason, and my name is on the utility bill. I provided a bank statement, water bill, and at some point even a shipment goods that were just shipped to me. I'm from South Africa

Ahh I’m sorry that’s frustrating to provide everything that should be easy to verify and not getting any additional help from support 🫤. Sorry I could not have been more help. Boleyn is a good digital studio that take’s the lowest cut I’ve seen. Please get all the information you can for physical studios. Since you are providing accurate documents, maybe SM support needs to be poked a bit so they can tell you why it’s not being accepted, what is the reason they are having difficulties accepting it. It would be a shame for you to join a studio to give a cut if it were something as an upload/lighting issue or a backend issue on their part.

Upvote 0
I am on chaturbate, but the site doesn't work for me. I'm not one to get completely naked on free chat and that doesn't bring people to my room. So private based I think will work for me best. I also just applied for Camsoda and getting ready to use my new model tag to the fullest. I just can't find any information on how long the new tag lasts. So on total, I want to work SM, Camsoda and Chaturbate on those days I will feel daring enough to get completely naked.
I am with BoleynModels mainly because I wanted to do SM and also could not get my ddress verified.
If you get signed up with BoleynModels, they will actually sign up your account with SM on their own behalf, takes a couple of days but it eliminates the SM verification process.
I've been doing it almost for 2 months now and honestly, I am glad I went with SM and am very happy to be with BoleynModels - they are quick in their support and help me in any ways Ive needed it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I am with BoleynModels mainly because I wanted to do SM and also could not get my ddress verified.
If you get signed up with BoleynModels, they will actually sign up your account with SM on their own behalf, takes a couple of days but it eliminates the SM verification process.
I've been doing it almost for 2 months now and honestly, I am glad I went with SM and am very happy to be with BoleynModels - they are quick in their support and help me in any ways Ive needed it.
Is there any other benefits from being with Boleyn models other than the verification and response to questions? Interested to know how it has helped you :)

Reactions: InnocentAnnaXO
Upvote 0
Is there any other benefits from being with Boleyn models other than the verification and response to questions? Interested to know how it has helped you :)
I believe most people utilize Boleyn for the daily pay option.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry it's taken me this long to reply lol!
Yes, I like the daily pay option but to keep myself disciplined, I only take money out on Tuesdays and Fridays.
For me, I struggled with the verification process on Streamate and doing it myself, during that process I also learned how non-responsive Streamate is in general.
With Boleyn Models they helped with my verification process and whenever I've had questions abourt Streamate in general, I have messaged Boleyn Models - they have their own model inquiries section, when you get signed on. They reply within a couple of hours if it's been marked urgent. They've always been superb in their communication and often share more details than I expect them to. So yes, they take an extra 5% of your earnings on Streamate, but they are a great resource.
MOST IMPORTANTLY - They formulate legitimate paystubs for you. Whether you need to prove 2 weeks, 6 months or even a year of income. So when it comes to moving, renting or buying a home, I found this to be the biggest reason why I wanted to go with a studio,.

I really hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.