AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any MFC models need a profile design?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2014
Hi there. Looks like you're getting off to a good start on the profiles. Sense you said that you're "still figuring things out", you may want to take a look at my blog, MyFree MFC Profile Help. Good Luck.

PS, welcome to the forum.

Poker_Babe said:
Hi there. Looks like you're getting off to a good start on the profiles. Sense you said that you're "still figuring things out", you may want to take a look at my blog, MyFree MFC Profile Help. Good Luck.

PS, welcome to the forum.
Looks like he's already got the hang of it. His profiles look great and not too flashy! I wouldn't change much on his, and my advice to most is not to move around/hide sections too much since they're on the profile for a reason.

Thank you for the kind words and the feedback!

And yes Amber, that's the one thing I haven't figured out actually... How to move around or hide sections. It's probably a matter of just needing to figure out the CSS for that, but as you say, the sections are there for a reason so maybe it's best not to mess with them too much!

Looks like that blog is a good place to learn some tips though, thanks for that!

Just thought I'd pop in to say I will probably have a lot of free time for design work tomorrow, so if anyone wants something done let me know!

justinmiller18 said:
i could use some help with my chaturbate profile

I think we talked on twitter already haha. Sorry, I don't know much about chaturbate, so I'm sticking to MFC for now

Phew okay, I have a lot of people coming to me for profiles, for now I'm going to have to close down the request line. I only have so much free time, and I don't want to commit to doing too many and get overwhelmed!

Feel free to contact me if you have a smaller project though, like you need a little ad done or something. I'll post here when I am open to taking on more profiles again.

Status
Not open for further replies.