AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any models from Russia here who can answer me some questions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello my name is Dennis.
I got recently introduced in the world of webcamming through my girlfriend. My girlfriend is russian and sadly started a month ago working in a studio in sankt petersburg. the normal jobs dont pay much and she wanted to earn some extra money with camming. Sadly this studio is taking a huge percentage of her tokens and credits. Although my girlfriend has mentioned I was her boyfriend when she started working in this studio. the studio forbid us to communicate while she is working. the studio has a lot of strict rules. Now was my idea that it was better that she would work from home. I already have bought her a good computer. But the main thing is how do we proceed farther.

We know how to make new accounts on the websites but do we have to pay taxes? do we have to register somewhere?
my girlfriend doesnt want any problems with law.

i i hope someone can answer this for me.

regards Dennis

Привет, Денис!
Можешь мне написать, я помогу чем смогу, только по поводу легальности я многого не знаю так как я работала в этой сфере в Европе и здесь это обсолютно легально.
На первое время можно начать работать дома, попробовать себя и выяснить если ты хочешь заниматься вебкаммингом в дальнейшем будущем (допустим несколько лет) и только потом интересоваться деталями о легализации.
Мой совет - пусть твоя девушка как можно скорее уйдёт с этой студией, начинайте устройть ее рабочий уголок дома.
Все будет путем, боятся нечего!

Пишите, всегда отвечу!

Status
Not open for further replies.