AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any models rent a cam space?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I'm looking into renting a separate studio apartment to cam in. My area is kinda pricey so I'm wondering if it will be worth it. I wanted to see if anyone else rents a space outside the home and if it's been worth it.

I want to rent out a place too. I cam when my roomates are at work so my camming hours are limited. I noticed traffic and tokens increase during hours when I can't cam(nights and weekends). So it's really worth it because more time on cam more money. Main reason I still haven't rented anything is because I rather save those money then spend it on a rent. Just count your day expenses and it will be worth it as long as you make more then you spend.

My wife and I rented a 350 sq. foot office space at a local mansion that rents office space and hosts weddings/events. Covid-19 put an end to it before we got the chance to fully find out the answer to your question. Nevertheless, I'll pass along some important lessons we learned.

1. Proximity: How far away is the rental? More than a 5-minute drive? If so, you'll find excuses not to go.

2. Cost: Keep your monthly rent low, otherwise you eat up all your earnings in rent and utilities. Our absolute bottom-line monthly expenses exceeded $1000 / month after rent, utilities, travel, food, and related expenses. A studio might help with the food/drinks cost since you'll have a convenient kitchen, as opposed to our office space which made us want to eat out once or twice a week. Internet service isn't cheap either - especially if you want to increase your upload speed which helps with high-quality streaming. Ultimately, the expenses add up so you need to consider #3.

3. Income Potential: How many more hours can/will/should you work? How much more money do you anticipate making? Be honest with yourself because the answer to this is critical. My wife is 6+ years into camming with a solid client list and has established herself well on the expensive side of the femdom/goddess/humiliation. Additionally, I pitch in daily to create content, edit photos, and manage other technical aspects of the job. Even with two of us putting in the extra hours, spending upwards of $1250-$1500 each month felt like a slow slog to profitability. Rinse and repeat the financial rollercoaster ride each month. Overall, it does feel good to make more than you were before but consider your "hourly rate" to be cut deeply because of new expenses. I can't stress enough: be honest with yourself about your real income vs expenses.

4. Equipment & Furniture & Startup Expenses: Will you be camming from home still? If so, get ready to buy two of many things - backdrops, tripods, desks, tables, chairs, privacy stuff, etc. Is the studio furnished? If not, get ready to shell out a few hundred to a few thousand dollars on furniture and the like. Don't forget about security deposits and first/last month rent.

5. Benefits of New Place: We rented our spot not for privacy, but for new locations. The mansion had beautiful, high-end looking surroundings. The content we created there was better than anything we made at home. Can you find a place that has some sort of benefit that your home does not? Maybe it's not a mansion, and I'm short on ideas, but do you see any potential benefits you are currently missing out on?

I'll leave it there for now. The answer is neither Yes nor No. It's completely situational to you, your work ethic, your needs, and your current financial picture. Feel free to ask any questions if I can be of more help.

I think the same way as you If in a month you are online often. I am lazy for clean and set my room becouse my room is small lol ,
Most of the time, I saw studio girls from asia show in apartment for rent. the room so empty just 1 room have many model rotate show
they are online almost every day so it is worth

I use a separate room in the house for camming. I decked it out with studio stuff, because I know I would make excuses not to travel for camming. I like being able to do it from home. That's what makes it so convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.