AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Nero divergent cam models ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
MFC Username
knottykiki
Hey there! I have something called NVLD. This affects all sorts of things from fine motor skills, socialization skills, spatial awareness and mathematics skills. It has been an journey entering the cam world.
I was curious to meet any other individuals that have an LD, or are Nero divergent in any way. How do you feel it affects your capabilities during your shifts ?

Your profile makes you sound highly functional and very verbal. I think many viewers will love that. My own theory about the webcam world is that most of the long-term customer demand and money comes from lonely people who just want to talk to a pretty girl. If you focus on building relationships/friendships, that is the basis for a business.

Your profile makes you sound highly functional and very verbal. I think many viewers will love that. My own theory about the webcam world is that most of the long-term customer demand and money comes from lonely people who just want to talk to a pretty girl. If you focus on building relationships/friendships, that is the basis for a business.

thank you smores for your thoughtful reply. I think you are correct .

Status
Not open for further replies.