AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any others better?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I have been on Chaturbate for 2 weeks. Trying to find the best cam site for me. I do only lingerie on main chat if they want to see naked that’s on pvt. I don’t do toys or open leg.
So not sure if there is perhaps another site that might be better suited for making money to the level I go too. Also want to avoid cam sites that take tons of commission.
Thank you

I know you said that you want to avoid sites that take ton of commission, but streamate is probably the type of site you are looking for.

No nudity in free chat and charge back protection. There are plenty of models who have high placement that don't do explicit shows. You can get away with charging a lot more than you can on token sites. The traffic there are used to higher rates.

Streamate has been my most profitable site for the type of camming I prefer. No public shows.

I know the 35% sucks balls when other sites pay out 50% or higher. But if you do enough marketing with your cammodel affiliate link you can earn an additional 40% when they spend on you and 20% when they spend on others. There are so many times I log onto my account and I see $200 from those sign ups.

Give it a shot.
Streamatemodels.com

Maybe you should try a private site like Jasmin, Flirt4Free etc. Chaturbate is a 'free' site and people ussually expect to find nudity and much more in free chat ( with tips or without ). You can make money with your clothes on in every site but after what you said I think you describe a private site format.

I agree streamate is the best fit, if you don’t like doing nude explicit shows in free chat, at the end of the day you end up making much more on streamate then chaturbate because the guys on cb expect you to be butt ass naked masturbating 24/7 in free chat just to be tipping you a long row of 1 token tips. On streamate guys know better and take you exclusive or private to see you get naked or play out a particular request they have. No hundreds of “get naked now bb” “show vagine bb” like on cb.

I feel for you. I just tried CB for 3 hours today and it was about as bad as it gets for me AGAIN! I think I made $5.00 and almost no viewers. It really makes you feel awful, I logged out in tears once again and broke

We don’t get nude unless we are in a private show or specifically tipped a large amount to do so.

Definitely give Streamate a go with a starting rate of 4.99/5.99 per minute rate.

We average $200-400 per day consistently by streaming on 8 platforms. We did this frequently on Streamate alone before pandemic and nudity destroyed the male section.

With Streamate, F4F, ImLive, LiveJasmin, counteract the lower payouts percentage, we have increased rates on those platforms.

We get a lot of privates at once with different platforms, so it can be lucrative.

I agree that 2 weeks is not long enough. You might strike gold and do well early on or it could take months to build up a following and make decent money.

There are plenty of non-nude female models who do very well on CB, especially when they have the "new" tag. I've seen some who earn more in a single show than many fully-nude models earn in a week or month. In my experience, the most popular ones generally fit into a few categories:

a) young, pretty and shy (they tend to attract thousands of users to their rooms including some assholes who get annoyed because they don't realize the model is non-nude)
b) outgoing personality and talkative (they tend to attract long-term followers who are more interested in socialization than titillation and tip well for it)
c) engage in activities on cam like singing, body painting, changing outfits, wearing a towel over their underwear etc.

Thanks everyone for replying. I have set up on streamate a while ago but not used it going to give that a go this week. Stupid question though how to I find my link so I can share my page with others? I can’t seem to find it.
Thank you

Thanks everyone for replying. I have set up on streamate a while ago but not used it going to give that a go this week. Stupid question though how to I find my link so I can share my page with others? I can’t seem to find it.
Thank you
It’s your model username followed by .cammodels.com.

For example, ours model name is “JamesandAiden”, so our referral link is “JamesandAiden.cammodels.com”

Anyone who signs up under that referral link and spends on you, you’ll receive 40% extra, and if they spend on another model, you’ll receive 20% of what they’ve spent.

I’m also afraid you’ve lost your “New” status, which is very much a golden period for Streamate, especially on the girls’ side. You’ll have to work a little harder to get up there, but you’ll do it!

Reactions: Saffronmodel
It’s your model username followed by .cammodels.com.

For example, ours model name is “JamesandAiden”, so our referral link is “JamesandAiden.cammodels.com”

Anyone who signs up under that referral link and spends on you, you’ll receive 40% extra, and if they spend on another model, you’ll receive 20% of what they’ve spent.

I’m also afraid you’ve lost your “New” status, which is very much a golden period for Streamate, especially on the girls’ side. You’ll have to work a little harder to get up there, but you’ll do it!
Oh what’s the golden period? I didn’t hear about that? I set up a few weeks ago so guess I missed it. Thanks for info on the link xx

I tried adding that to end of my name on streamate but didn’t work my name is amorina_davies on there I tried doing amorina_davies.cammodels.com but didn’t work any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.