AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

any suggestions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2017
Hello there!
What is your suggestions for joining brand new webcam site?
Is it safe? Do I need to wait for some time?
Asking this because I want to find best site for my performances :blush:

Yes, it's safe. Approval can take a few days.

MyFreeCams is a free chat, token site that allows cis women only.

Chaturbate is like MFC, but allows all genders.

Streamate is a private oriented site, with gold as the tipping currency.

Spend a good chunk of time watching a variety of models on all three. Check out models at the top, models on the back pages, models in the middle. Figure out which site you'd be most comfortable on, and give it a try.

Depends on the site. Most the popular ones are pretty safe. Be careful about Naked.com. I know some girls have joined that site and have no problems but when I did at age 20 they wanted me to hold up my ID and social security CARD in front of the camera in a private they put together with me that could be spied on by any member with a credit card. They said it was because I specifically looked very young. Just because a site is safe doesn't mean there aren't some support reps that are idiots, so if they ask you to do something like that be weary.

Depends on the site. Most the popular ones are pretty safe. Be careful about Naked.com. I know some girls have joined that site and have no problems but when I did at age 20 they wanted me to hold up my ID and social security CARD in front of the camera in a private they put together with me that could be spied on by any member with a credit card. They said it was because I specifically looked very young. Just because a site is safe doesn't mean there aren't some support reps that are idiots, so if they ask you to do something like that be weary.
Thanks. I'm 26 so its not a problem with my age :) and I don't look like underage :p

Hello there!
What is your suggestions for joining brand new webcam site?
Is it safe? Do I need to wait for some time?
Asking this because I want to find best site for my performances :blush:
Yes, it's safe. Approval can take a few days.

Chaturbate is like MFC, but allows all genders.

Streamate is a private oriented site, with gold as the tipping currency.

Spend a good chunk of time watching a variety of models on all three. Check out models at the top, models on the back pages, models in the middle. Figure out which site you'd be most comfortable on, and give it a try.
Thank you. I will check those sites. are you in some webcam site?

Eh when I used to work for a studio,they took a picture of my id,my face,and me holding my id because they signed me up for about 20+ sites and some of them requested that,i believe imLive and livejasmin were one of them,I can be wrong,it`s been awhile

Just to be clear: You can crossdress as a man (I've done it quite a few times) and identify however you chose. Just as long as it says "female" on your ID it doesn't matter. :) Have a vagina? Come on in!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just to be clear: You can crossdress as a man (I've done it quite a few times) and identify however you chose. Just as long as it says "female" on your ID it doesn't matter. :) Have a vagina? Come on in!

I appreciate the number of models dressed as dudes on Father's Day, it gives me a giggle.

Attachments

• my dick.gif
    my dick.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 0

Its based on ID, right? Does anyone know if someone who's ID reads female but has a penis is allowed? Or maybe allowed but can't show genitals? A friend of mine who's a trans woman was asking and I wasn't sure how that would all go, or maybe there isn't a rule/precendent already.

Its based on ID, right? Does anyone know if someone who's ID reads female but has a penis is allowed? Or maybe allowed but can't show genitals? A friend of mine who's a trans woman was asking and I wasn't sure how that would all go, or maybe there isn't a rule/precendent already.
I'm not sure how they do it exactly, you could always email support! In my opinion if your government sees you as female then you should be allowed (though I wish all genders were allowed, but that's a different topic). :)

A trans friend of mine was verified with a female ID but banned for showing penis. This was in 2011, so they may or may not have relaxed the rules since then. I would ask support to be sure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.