AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Version of Lovense Lush Can Connect to Two Phones?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
I guess we have three generations of the Lovense Lush now. Starting with any specific version, can a Lush connect to two different devices at the same time? One use case for that might be if you had a link of the Lush to CB directly by the computer USB, but someone wanted to control your Lush using Lovense Remote App installed on your phone. The ability to connect to multiple devices might be a feature associated with some particular level of the Bluetooth standard, so maybe the Lush would inherit that capability once it supported that level of Bluetooth. That might require however that the other devices also be connecting at that level of Bluetooth.

I guess we have three generations of the Lovense Lush now. Starting with any specific version, can a Lush connect to two different devices at the same time? One use case for that might be if you had a link of the Lush to CB directly by the computer USB, but someone wanted to control your Lush using Lovense Remote App installed on your phone. The ability to connect to multiple devices might be a feature associated with some particular level of the Bluetooth standard, so maybe the Lush would inherit that capability once it supported that level of Bluetooth. That might require however that the other devices also be connecting at that level of Bluetooth.
You can't connect a Lovense to multiple devices at once, no. If someone has a Lush (any gen) connected to their PC using the bluetooth dongle and the Lovense Connect app (the one for camming with the pink logo) they would have to disconnect their toy from their PC in order to pair it with their phone to use the Lovense Remote app (the blue one for regular remote control).

The camming app does let models generate links for remote control, but it doesn't send it to your phone. It just opens another tab in your browser and gives you some basic level controls.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
The bluetooth protocol only allows two devices to pair so multiple devices pairing to the bit of hardware wouldn't work.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
You can't connect a Lovense to multiple devices at once, no. If someone has a Lush (any gen) connected to their PC using the bluetooth dongle and the Lovense Connect app (the one for camming with the pink logo) they would have to disconnect their toy from their PC in order to pair it with their phone to use the Lovense Remote app (the blue one for regular remote control).
Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. The way Lovense implemented Lovense Remote is frustrating. They have rendered the application almost pointless because it cannot work in combination with any other configuration. I can usually hack it on an Android phone to work with Lovense Connect, but it is a major pain to do that.

The camming app does let models generate links for remote control, but it doesn't send it to your phone. It just opens another tab in your browser and gives you some basic level controls.
Personally, I would never pay for vibrator control using that browser app that Lovense developed. For me it is Lovense Remote or the highway.

The bluetooth protocol only allows two devices to pair so multiple devices pairing to the bit of hardware wouldn't work.
Right, but I had read that bluetooth 5 allows up to seven device connections simultaneously to a device in active mode. However, reading more about that now, it looks like they render that feature of questionable value because they implement "profiles" of device capabilities and a computer/tablet that grabs a profile makes it unavailable to other computers. In theory, Lovense could implement a Lush that supported vibration through different profiles, and somehow work the negotiation of that additional profile into Lovense Remote. That would allow a computer or tablet/phone to send vibration requests to one Lush at the same time, as long as one of those computer/tablet/phone was using Lovense Remote. I won't hold my breath for Lovense implementing that.

Right, but I had read that bluetooth 5 allows up to seven device connections simultaneously to a device in active mode.
The bluetooth dongle lets you connect up to 5 devices also, so in theory you could get a second dongle and do more if you really wanted to.
However, reading more about that now, it looks like they render that feature of questionable value because they implement "profiles" of device capabilities and a computer/tablet that grabs a profile makes it unavailable to other computers.
I don't really see any benefit to have a lush be controlled by two devices at the same time though, it's not like both inputs would go through at the same time and I'm really confused by why you want it as a feature. I also wouldn't want two people fighting for control over my lush at the same time, it would make for some erratic patterns.
In theory, Lovense could implement a Lush that supported vibration through different profiles, and somehow work the negotiation of that additional profile into Lovense Remote. That would allow a computer or tablet/phone to send vibration requests to one Lush at the same time, as long as one of those computer/tablet/phone was using Lovense Remote. I won't hold my breath for Lovense implementing that.
You could always contact their dev team and ask about it, their support is really responsive.

Honestly though what I really want is to be able to send out multiple control links at once for different toys on the Connect app so I could have both my toys being controlled by different people simultaneously. Currently they only allow one link to be generated at a time I don't think it would be very hard to expand it and allow each paired toy to be controlled separately at the same time.

The bluetooth dongle lets you connect up to 5 devices also, so in theory you could get a second dongle and do more if you really wanted to.
That does not solve this problem. The issue is how to get a Lush to work with tokens on a cam site at the same time responding to commands from a Lovense Remote user.

The most obvious use case for that is the model is in a public show, and someone tips for vibrator control. If that person prefers to use Lovense Remote - and the model is okay with that - there is no way currently to make that work. She has to disconnect from the cam site and get Lovense Remote connected. For some models, that whole process is too much hassle to even attempt. Once they have any stable configuration, they do not want to leave it.

I don't really see any benefit to have a lush be controlled by two devices at the same time though, it's not like both inputs would go through at the same time and I'm really confused by why you want it as a feature. I also wouldn't want two people fighting for control over my lush at the same time, it would make for some erratic patterns.
When five viewers send tokens at the same time, they queue up and play in sequence. Think of Lovense Remote as just one more potential input to a queue. From a technical standpoint, they would need to implement some kind of queue directly in the vibrator, assuming there was even a way to get it connected to two computers at the same time.

You could always contact their dev team and ask about it, their support is really responsive.

Honestly though what I really want is to be able to send out multiple control links at once for different toys on the Connect app so I could have both my toys being controlled by different people simultaneously. Currently they only allow one link to be generated at a time I don't think it would be very hard to expand it and allow each paired toy to be controlled separately at the same time.
I agree with you completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.