AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Vinyl Collectors?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43650

Howdy y'all!

Where are my fellow vinyl-philes at?

I've been collecting vinyl records for fourteen years now (began when I was fourteen). I'm really proud of my collection - I'm somewhat a snob about the pieces I buy: predominantly first-pressings, limited edition pressings, and complete pieces (I'm really particular about ensuring a record I buy has all the original inserts, etc).

I have a few 'collections' - a huge prog-folk selection(everything from Pentangle to Joanna Newsom), and tons of noise/experimental stuff (lots of minimalist composers - think John Cage, Terry Riley, et al). Lately, I've been getting into tracking down original 'Screw Tapes'/ chopped n' screwed cassettes. The hunt is the best part :D

If you're not into records but want to be, don't hesitate to reply - I'd be happy to help you get started!

-Tex

Status
Not open for further replies.