AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any way to download your token activity?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Hi, pretty new to this. I'm trying to download my token activity (i.e the complete listing of tippers and tips), kind of like the page we see on "Token Stats", but I'd like to get it in a more manipulable format such as excel or doc. Anyone know if there is a way to do this? Basically I just want to keep track of the numbers and tippers in a more organized method. Thanks in advance!

Are you asking about chaturbate? Then: On your "token stats"-page, there is also a link to a csv-download (chaturbate.com/tipping/csv/history/). Import the csv-data into a xls with column separation through commas, and you have your manipulable format for excel. But with many privates, these lists will get unbelievably huge... The xls-file where I import the csvs and manipulate the data has now more than 21MB and more than 100.000 rows. I think it's time for me to buy a new version of Excel... Excel 2003 can only handle 65536 rows in one table, so I had to split it to different tables.

Hi DoD404! That link was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks sooooooo much! I got exactly what I wanted.

Oiemarie appreciate your help as well! Your method was the first thing I was trying but it would never download for me, so I turned to this forum. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.