AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone able to use Streamate at 1080p?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know how many people on here broadcast through Streamate but their resolution output is so confusing to me. I have a Logitech C22x which can do 1080p and the output but when i load my page on a different screen the highest quality always was 720p. I thought maybe it's just the webcam. I bought myself a cam link to use my mirrorless camera as a webcam, or at least to try. I was able to get the web encoder to work and the output resolution showed was 1080p but still the highest quality was only 720p. I contacted the support and they said they don't recommend webcams only and no external encoder and wasn't much help. I tried the external encoder for OBS which did not like my camera, so then I tried Elgato Game Capture and was able to set output to 1080p60 (probably should do just 1080p) and i loaded the page up and there was quality 1080p60 but it would not let me select the quality. I know 720p is good to start but i have this camera already and thought a big impact can be great quality but it all confuses me so much.

You can try but you can't. Their shit only allows 720p at most.

Yeah I max out at 720p, if I try and stream in 1080p on either SMConnect or SMBroadcast, if I so much as move around it drops way down, but setting 720p seems to be pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.