AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone been on s66cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone been on s66cams?
I went on it the other day wasn't too bad for first day on there. I use chaturbate as well and trying to find another well paying cam site to do some days as week rathe than chaturbate all week. Not sure if s66cams is going to be the best choice or if any other sites are better?

From my perspective as a viewer, this site looks very "babestation" like, the tv channel.
It doesn't seem as much cam model as other "proper" cam sites. And this one looks very confusing to navigate, so I feel maybe other guys could feel the same and it doesn't quite have that vibe of top notch website. It looks very basic and cheap basically is what I am saying from the site. That is just my initial impression as a user.

Anyone been on s66cams?
I went on it the other day wasn't too bad for first day on there. I use chaturbate as well and trying to find another well paying cam site to do some days as week rathe than chaturbate all week. Not sure if s66cams is going to be the best choice or if any other sites are better?
Did you find it busy on there I applied other day

Status
Not open for further replies.