AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone care to help this kitty rescue?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagan

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 3, 2010
Midwest
I shared this in the models only section but I thought I would give it a share here too. Just in case any of you guys would like to help.

This is for a rescue from when I lived in TN. They have run out of supplies for the kitties they rescue from the shelter and streets. So they need help very badly. The link to their wishlist is below and they aren't asking for much at all. I would love to help get them to their goal if we could. So if any of you could find it in your heart to buy them a thing or two, or even share to you social networks. You don't have to mention you heard about it here. :)

This rescue is one of the only ones in that area. They pull constantly, and foster the kitties, and find a ton of them furever homes. Last weekend they found 14 of them homes. That's an amazing number there in TN. They work really hard and just need a little help right now. I donated some food yesterday and suggested she set up an Amazon wishlist for them for those who can help but aren't local to drop things off like me. She made one and I promised to share it for her. Every little bit does help really. She is so grateful for the help too. It is on Amazon so spending $35 gets you free shipping too. But like I said even just a share to spread the word is awesome. :)

http://amzn.com/w/15G41PWFHAU25

Reactions: BreakingRad
Status
Not open for further replies.