AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone doing yoga or stretching exercises at home?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70169

With youtube's help of course 🤣 I would appreciate if you ladies shared your faves routines for lower back pain 🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I have major lower back issues including sciatic nerve pain, and I do power lifting so I have to stretch a lot every day to make sure it doesn't give me problems. The best tip I got from a personal trainer is to use an acupressure ball, and lay on it and roll it around so it digs at the muscles. I use the Acumobility Massage Ball but there's other kinds.

For yoga I do cat and cow alternating until I'm tired of doing cat and cow.

And my favorite stretch is this one:

woman-lying-on-back-pulling-one-thigh-to-chest-with-towel-374033.jpg

I don't know the name of it, the page I found it on just calls it the "hip rotator stretch." Lay on your back, cross one leg over the other so the ankle is resting above the knee, and then pull the uncrossed leg towards your chest using your hands or a towel.

I hope these are helpful!

With youtube's help of course 🤣 I would appreciate if you ladies shared your faves routines for lower back pain 🥺
hey Nikkiss, i used to do competitive gymnastics in high-school and my partner had back pain too from lifting our third member.
my recommendations are: use a heating pad or those heating-water things and place in your muscles to relief the pain every day before bed. if possible, buy an anti-inflammatory cream and have someone (or yourself but better if someone else) massage the area with strong movements.
About stretch or yoga, dont forget to warm up your body muscles before do anything or you can dmg more other muscles.

get better soon! :h:

I highly recommend stretching your hip flexors and QLs. Also lumbar extension in prone. Exhale when you get to the top of your limit. The attached image is for lumbar extension. Googling QL stretch and watching a video will do more justice than me trying to explain it haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_160040_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_160040_Chrome.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3
I highly recommend stretching your hip flexors and QLs. Also lumbar extension in prone. Exhale when you get to the top of your limit. The attached image is for lumbar extension. Googling QL stretch and watching a video will do more justice than me trying to explain it haha
I do this one too, it's indeed amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.