AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone else have this problem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
do yall have a lot of racist people coming in your room and straight spelling out the full n word with a hard r ??
i had someoone come in tonight and tell me i look like i fuck n******
and continue to put me down.. i had seen it let him know its 2021 shits not cool and blocked him
but is this something that happens often cuz its only on this site its ever happened to me be4 and its very often for me

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Have you looked to see if your platform offers tools to auto ban based on keywords? Chaturbate for instance has apps you can use.

Some sites you can lock chat to people who tipped, which can help cut down on trolling.

• Helpful!
Reactions: lotacy
Upvote 0
do yall have a lot of racist people coming in your room and straight spelling out the full n word with a hard r ??
and continue to put me down.. i had seen it let him know its 2021 shits not cool and blocked him
but is this something that happens often cuz its only on this site its ever happened to me be4 and its very often for me

I'm so sorry to hear that!

But you can block words or phrases that you wish to filter out from your room entirely. If you add any unwanted words or phrases (you can add up to 20), all messages containing them will be hidden from the public chat for everyone except for the author.

Head over to your Settings and Privacy page, find the section Word Filter in Chat and keep your room a friendly space.

• Helpful!
Reactions: lotacy
Upvote 1
Strip has the best and worst members. I blocked freebie members from chatting and that cut out a ton. Have yet to do keywords. I'm super pale and I get a lot of requests to do race play or dudes mostly talking about their bbc. I've gotten requests to call then the N word but never been targeted other than they like super pale skin. They get instabanned. Sorry darlin. Not cool.

Upvote 0
its hard when they dont write the word but the write it j u s t l i k e t h i s so u cannot filter that out

Some of the bots on CB can actually detect and block words even if they do things like add random amount of spaces between letters. Usually the ones with regex .

Upvote 0
Some of the bots on CB can actually detect and block words even if they do things like add random amount of spaces between letters. Usually the ones with regex .
StripChat does not have user developed bots and apps like Chaturbate, as far as I know. You have to work with what the site give you.

Upvote 0
Hi I have some racism people too one call me fat pig, other say I should not leave in Uk as I am not British I just ban them but after 30 days they come back , I just turned off greys so they can’t talk anymore in my room , usually all that rude people are grey or even models with scare of the concorrency

Upvote 0
Hi..My cb account was banned for no reason..Pls help me what to tell to the support to unbanned my account I have 15000tokens I email them already but still they didn't respond pls need your advice.Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi..My cb account was banned for no reason..Pls help me what to tell to the support to unbanned my account I have 15000tokens I email them already but still they didn't respond pls need your advice.Thanks
this is a stripchat thread, please make a thread in the chaturbate support section with your username and ticket number.

Upvote 0
By the way is consensual raceplay allowed on stripchat? Don't seem expressely forbidden by the rules, and that's a popular demand.

We ask models to avoid such role-playing games (even in private, if users have requested it).

Upvote 0
THank you for the clarification. Does that extends to Plasma messenger as well?

Since Plasma is a different platform, we do not instruct models or users what they can or can't do there.
But I would not recommend communication on this topic even in Plasma without the consent previously obtained from the user that this is a role-playing game, and he definitely wants to participate in it.

Upvote 0
Since Plasma is a different platform, we do not instruct models or users what they can or can't do there.
But I would not recommend communication on this topic even in Plasma without the consent previously obtained from the user that this is a role-playing game, and he definitely wants to participate in it.
yes, obviously, like any sensitive topic.

Thank you for the clarifications.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.