1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone elses body get sore after camming?

Discussion in 'MyFreeCams' started by LndsylohanMFC, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:51 PM.

1. LndsylohanMFC

Cam Model

I usually work 3 hours only 4 days a week, but still my body will hurt after or the next day. Im a mom and in school. How often do you all work out & what do you like do for exercise?

• Like Like x 1
  2. AudriTwo

Cam Model

If you don't mind me asking, what are you all doing? My cunt would be so sore after 4 days, so I started doing fewer penetration shows and using smaller toys. I also adjusted my hustle to help balance my lack of penetration. my back is constantly sore now, so I get monthly massages now. Motrin and weed helps.

#2 AudriTwo, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:34 PM
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 7:42 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Minny Minx

Yoga has helped me a lot with my aches and pains from the weird position I get into when camming. It actually stretches and helps to realign yourself which, for me, has helped greatly reduce pain

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Minny Minx

Massages are incredible. If you go to your doctor and get a recommendation for massages, they become a tax write off (I don't remember what percent though)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lydi Darling

Cam Model

I try to do yoga at least once daily if not twice. Its helped greatly with being sore from all the weird positions and being on my knees/floor/bed/whatever for hours. Plus long days at my vanilla job.

I'm pretty busy and need to get back in to my workout plan but when I was sticking to it, was doing 30-40 minutes daily at home (YouTube has some great workout and yoga videos) with 1 or 2 rest days.
    So for example I'd do arms/upper body, then the next day core/mid and the next would be legs/glutes, rest and repeat. Always with a warmup and cooldown to prevent injury.

6. Lydi Darling

Cam Model

Good to know!

7. Dusty_Sparks

Cam Model

Sometimes, the back of my thighs get sore from shaking my ass a whole bunch. It's a good burn.

8. KingMarti

The only soreness I get after camming is in my back, so this month I dropped a bunch of hours because it was getting pretty bad, a few people recommend trying yoga so im gonna look into that I think... and if it goes well, new show to add into the mix so win win.

9. Mila_

Cam Model

I cam on my feet for 7 hours every day. I dance, I run around, I jump, and do physical comedy. My main problem is my feet. They used to swell and it hurt, and then I started wearing sneakers... not the sexiest look but my heels are much better

10. Starman

I"m not a cam model, but I've had various health issues due to repetitive motion and bad posture. Yoga, physical therapy (the hands-on kind), exercises that concentrate on core-building, and changes in work environment: ergonomic chairs, body positions, different tools, etc. have made it all go away.

I asked one of my favorite models why she prefers her usual sofa to the bed she sometimes uses. She said using the bed a lot makes her back hurt. I can see why, the model spends a lot of time in a "cobra" back-bend position, using the keyboard, looking at the monitor and camera. It's an unhealthy position for long periods.

11. Pia

Pia
    Cam Model

Sometimes my back hurts but I do yoga and work out 3 days a week so... Also, having a hot shower after my shows helps a lot!!