AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone elses body get sore after camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, what are you all doing? My cunt would be so sore after 4 days, so I started doing fewer penetration shows and using smaller toys. I also adjusted my hustle to help balance my lack of penetration. my back is constantly sore now, so I get monthly massages now. Motrin and weed helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I try to do yoga at least once daily if not twice. Its helped greatly with being sore from all the weird positions and being on my knees/floor/bed/whatever for hours. Plus long days at my vanilla job.

I'm pretty busy and need to get back in to my workout plan but when I was sticking to it, was doing 30-40 minutes daily at home (YouTube has some great workout and yoga videos) with 1 or 2 rest days.
So for example I'd do arms/upper body, then the next day core/mid and the next would be legs/glutes, rest and repeat. Always with a warmup and cooldown to prevent injury.

Upvote 0
The only soreness I get after camming is in my back, so this month I dropped a bunch of hours because it was getting pretty bad, a few people recommend trying yoga so im gonna look into that I think... and if it goes well, new show to add into the mix so win win.

Upvote 0
I cam on my feet for 7 hours every day. I dance, I run around, I jump, and do physical comedy. My main problem is my feet. They used to swell and it hurt, and then I started wearing sneakers... not the sexiest look but my heels are much better

Reactions: SNATCH
Upvote 0
I"m not a cam model, but I've had various health issues due to repetitive motion and bad posture. Yoga, physical therapy (the hands-on kind), exercises that concentrate on core-building, and changes in work environment: ergonomic chairs, body positions, different tools, etc. have made it all go away.

I asked one of my favorite models why she prefers her usual sofa to the bed she sometimes uses. She said using the bed a lot makes her back hurt. I can see why, the model spends a lot of time in a "cobra" back-bend position, using the keyboard, looking at the monitor and camera. It's an unhealthy position for long periods.

Reactions: emahlee
Upvote 0
Sometimes my back hurts but I do yoga and work out 3 days a week so... Also, having a hot shower after my shows helps a lot!!

Reactions: emahlee
Upvote 0
I have all kinds of health issues including fatigue and muscle pain, in general. Absolutely, my entire body has been sore after camming. Some advice: Address the way you are sitting. You can't sit in the same position for 4 hours and not hurt afterward. You need to move around and stretch out probably at least every 30 minutes. As far as dancing around and/or repetitive wiggling making your muscles sore, you have to take breaks from dancing and allow your body to rest. Maybe limit dancing to no more than 30 minutes per day to start. Instead, you can sit and chat or even lay down and just be beautiful! :) After you aren't feeling any more soreness from dancing, you can up it to one hour, then more if desired. And so on. If you dance or move around a lot, your body should get stronger and over time and the pain may go completely away. But only if the pain is caused by working your muscles and not something else.

Also, posture can make or break you. You must work on your posture and make sure it's "correct". If not, you are injuring yourself all of the time.

Look at your cam setup. Are you able to sit with perfect posture and see your screen and type? You DON'T want to be bending over to see the screen, type or anything from a sitting (or standing) position. Or bending your head down or your neck at all. Basically, fix your posture completely, it's the most important thing. Make sure your screen and maybe your cam is at eye level. Invest in a good chair. Check your posture whether using a good chair or not. Your spine can't be bent over or curved for any period of time without causing some damage. If using a bed, just constantly check your posture. Make sure to move around and stretch. It's probably best to stand while camming. But alternate standing with sitting if you want to avoid feet pain. Also having your cam at anything other than eye level might be causing problems. Tilting or cocking your head to any side, up or down IS causing problems. Whether you feel it yet or not.

As for penetration hurting, you can try to use lube during shows, I prefer Nature's made coconut oil. (it's edible!) Switch it up, to give your "area" a chance to heal and try to go easy on yourself. Maybe try a smaller toy or even mix in days when you only use external toys like a vibrator.

Good luck! :h:

Upvote 0
I usually work 3 hours only 4 days a week, but still my body will hurt after or the next day. Im a mom and in school. How often do you all work out & what do you like do for exercise?
omg yessss! haha i'm always arching my back. the only way to help it is to do yoga and stretching for me:)

Upvote 0
Sybian rides, dildo riding shows, shower shoes with lots of angles, some floor shows... I’m an old lady and the soreness and pain from all of that puts me back a day or so after the shows. Even when I was more agile it would leave me sore.

Don’t get me started on how all the cumshows I did in my first couple years camming broke my hip... (spoiler alert: I had a developmental issue that was made worse by all my teenage activities as well as spreading my legs for too long each night on MFC. Had surgery in 2016. )

Upvote 0
I've had horrible knees my whole life & the pain is just exacerbated by camming. Maybe I need to shift into being a standing cam model (knees still hurt, but sitting criss cross is actually horrible for them).

• Hugs
Reactions: violetismyname
Upvote 0
I've had horrible knees my whole life & the pain is just exacerbated by camming. Maybe I need to shift into being a standing cam model (knees still hurt, but sitting criss cross is actually horrible for them).

MIra, have you looked into getting shoe orthotics? If you don't know, these are basically custom-made inner soles that put your feet, legs and knees into better alignment. I got them in my early 30s and they made my knee pains mostly go away.

Upvote 0
I'm at that age where sometimes I injure myself blinking. Although years in the construction industry really sped the process up a lot. I use a gaming chair online and sit up straight with my shoulders back. Plus I started seeing a chiropractor. Those two things combined have been a life saver for me.

Upvote 0
Sybian rides, dildo riding shows, shower shoes with lots of angles, some floor shows... I’m an old lady and the soreness and pain from all of that puts me back a day or so after the shows. Even when I was more agile it would leave me sore.

Don’t get me started on how all the cumshows I did in my first couple years camming broke my hip... (spoiler alert: I had a developmental issue that was made worse by all my teenage activities as well as spreading my legs for too long each night on MFC. Had surgery in 2016. )

I wonder if any one has studied repetitive strain injury for adult cam models.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Yes i do usually do 4 or 5 hours at a time and my body is so sore after like everywhere except suprisingly my vagina never gets sore i only do short dildo shows and focus mainly on clit stuff and i swear ive gotten better abs from squirting so much i dont exactly know if it does help increase ab muscles but i can certainly notice a difference and sometimes they are so sore the next day

Upvote 0
I usually work 3 hours only 4 days a week, but still my body will hurt after or the next day. Im a mom and in school. How often do you all work out & what do you like do for exercise?
Basic stretching is everything not always about the workout, Sounds like you have a busy life styple and much respect for that . ( If ) you can i would do some stretching before you start your day . and if not before you go on cam. your cable provider might have it in the sports and excercise section or look on you tube for basic stretching hope this helps you.

Upvote 0
yes i was just having this convo this morning!! since getting my lush i get so sore after ....so ive set time periods when i use it less penetration shows ...i soak in epsom bath salts ...i currently have repetitive strain injury in my wrist !! ive found moving around helps too. pole dance for excersise and yoga :)

Upvote 0

Is there a way you can do a mix of sitting and then standing and moving around? It's known that office workers have issues with sitting for hours a day at a time, and there's now a push for better ergonomics such as correct monitor and keyboard height, standing desks (basically it's a lifting platform you put on your regular desk), adjustable chairs, etc.

I'll also second the custom orthotics (custom made insoles). While expensive, it's worth it because it will correct anything such as tilted gate, one leg being slightly shorter than the other, etc. Definitely worth looking into.

I'm at that age where sometimes I injure myself blinking. Although years in the construction industry really sped the process up a lot. I use a gaming chair online and sit up straight with my shoulders back. Plus I started seeing a chiropractor. Those two things combined have been a life saver for me.

Oh, come now... You're not that old! ;) Construction and heavy work definitely does a number on the body, I've been in construction and other industries before. Still involved with a couple that can play hell on a body over the years. Don't have a gaming chair. But, have a pretty decent basic desk chair as well as have been regularly going to a chiropractor for 15+ years due to activities/hobbies and injuries not associated to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Ugh yes! I rearranged my room so it’s more comfortable and has tons of pillows to help. I do more hardcore shows so my vagina aches a bit after but I soak for an hour in a hot epson salt bath and make sure to take probiotics/azo pills to make sure all the lube and action doesn’t mess me up in my lady garden. Also only do a smaller, softer dildo on the f machine unless tipped a huge amount for a bigger one. Saying “no” to some requests has helped too haha

Upvote 0
Is there a way you can do a mix of sitting and then standing and moving around? It's known that office workers have issues with sitting for hours a day at a time, and there's now a push for better ergonomics such as correct monitor and keyboard height, standing desks (basically it's a lifting platform you put on your regular desk), adjustable chairs, etc.

I'll also second the custom orthotics (custom made insoles). While expensive, it's worth it because it will correct anything such as tilted gate, one leg being slightly shorter than the other, etc. Definitely worth looking into.

Oh, come now... You're not that old! ;) Construction and heavy work definitely does a number on the body, I've been in construction and other industries before. Still involved with a couple that can play hell on a body over the years. Don't have a gaming chair. But, have a pretty decent basic desk chair as well as have been regularly going to a chiropractor for 15+ years due to activities/hobbies and injuries not associated to them

My real age is almost 34.
My cam age is forever 28 though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.