AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone elses body get sore after camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got "a few" years on you, and I keep saying that about my knees when trying to move after sitting for a while. ;)

Probably the worst of it. I like to sit on my legs a lot. Then I try to stand up and my body is like "HAHAHAHAHA NO."

Upvote 0
So, since reading this thread, I've become the "are you sure you aren't hurting yourself?" visitor in the cam rooms.

Upvote 0
Massages are incredible. If you go to your doctor and get a recommendation for massages, they become a tax write off (I don't remember what percent though)
UPDATE!
You can write off massages 100% if they're doctor reccemmond and you're able to write off medical expenses. Which you an usually do if your medical expenses exceed 8% of your income

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
Upvote 0
MIra, have you looked into getting shoe orthotics? If you don't know, these are basically custom-made inner soles that put your feet, legs and knees into better alignment. I got them in my early 30s and they made my knee pains mostly go away.
I had custom orthotics made by my podiatrist and they are SO worth the money, insurance even paid like half! Can last 3-10 years from what I understood.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.