AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone getting paid by chaturbate via bank transfer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_mermaid

Cam Model
Oct 31, 2016
I'm curious what name will appear in my bank statement as the sender. "Chaturbate - the act of masturbating while chatting" plus my broadcaster name or something else? I'm thinking about my next talk with my bank consultant lol.

I'm curious what name will appear in my bank statement as the sender. "Chaturbate - the act of masturbating while chatting" plus my broadcaster name or something else? I'm thinking about my next talk with my bank consultant lol.
Check envelopes will say "Crosstown Services LLC" and do not mention Chaturbate. this is written on chaturbate regarding the checks so i asumme it will also count for direct deposits
https://support.chaturbate.com/cust...-do-check-envelopes-say-"chaturbate"-on-them-

Upvote 0
Thanks, I read that entry in the help section. It is however easier to put another sender on an envelope than into a bank transfer.

OT: Happy birthday :)

• Hugs
Reactions: tekwolf
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.