AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone have experience with buying tokens on ManyVids Live?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I never had any model be on MV Live, but a lady who I am subscribed to for Onlyfans is live on MV.
I tried buying tokens to tip her but it gives an error "(216) Transaction was declined due to risk match.".

It does it with both of my banks. All information is correct and I have money in each account.
Both accounts work fine as I just bought tokens today on CB.

The FAQ just tells me to contact support - which I have done but I am unsure how fast they are at responding.
So I was wondering if anyone has experienced this or know of anyone that has, and know the fix?

I even made sure I didn't use auto-fill to fill in the fields, made sure the email I use is the same as my profile... and still nothing.

I ran into this before when buying videos from a model. I contacted support and they told me it was due to being on a VPN. I don't recall if it was the first time I purchased from them, or a second time. But, when I dropped VPN for the purchase, things were fine.

I have no VPN active, and this will be my first purchase with them. I don't even have an ad blocker.
They responded and said they have forwarded the email to the correct department for me, so i guess i am going to get the same suggestions you gave me.

I have no VPN active, and this will be my first purchase with them. I don't even have an ad blocker.
They responded and said they have forwarded the email to the correct department for me, so i guess i am going to get the same suggestions you gave me.

Aren't you running Avast?

I would try temporarily disabling that and see if it allows you to complete your purchase.

You also might need to turn off ublock on the site. For some reason they need to be able to advertise to you when you're trying to pay them too.

Reactions: NotYou
I don't have an answer (Sounds like the above posters may have resolved your issue?), but this just reminded me of that time when I was trying to buy tokens on Chaturbate to tip Agent99 (I was using that blue Payoneer debit card back then), but it turned out that Chaturbate wouldn't Payoneer as a payment method. I had called them, and was told that over the phone. That was pretty frustrating, since back then I was using that card for pretty much everything.

Reactions: NotYou
Aren't you running Avast?

I would try temporarily disabling that and see if it allows you to complete your purchase.

I do but I have the web shield turned off ever since it was suggested to resolve the other issue.
They have responded with exactly what you guys did, and said it's anti-spam filter protection and to turn off any VPN, and if that isn't the problem to try a different browser.
So I guess when she is online again, I will attempt it on Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.