AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone here active duty or a vet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
My kid just scored an 87 on the ASVAB the other day!!! Yay! So proud of her! (for those of you who may not know what the ASVAB is, it's the test you take when enlisting in the armed services. For the branch she's enlisting in she needed to score a minimum of 31, the highest possible score one can get on the ASVAB iS 99).
There's just something that has me a little perplexed, and I was hoping someone with some experience might be able to shed some light on this for me...
They're making her take the test over, to prove she didn't cheat. :wondering: Now she's actually happy about having to retake the test, because being the perfectionist that she is, she's hoping that she can score a 99 this time. the only section that she did poorly on was mechanics.
My question is... is this normal to make someone retake the test? People keep telling me that if they were her, they'd be offended at the accusation of cheating.
What say you?

Congrats to her! I can't speak to the second time, as I don't remember if I had to or not. IIRC, my score was similar and they tried to get me to go Naval Academy and OCS bit I just wanted enlistment.

Good luck to her on the second time! Remember, get everything in writing and on a signed contract.

What is she thinking of as an MOS?

• Hugs
Reactions: Poker_Babe
I scored really high on it and wasn't asked to retake, but that was 20 years ago. Did she do any interviews yet? I interviewed with the Navy but chickened out. Sort of wish I'd gone. Would have been good for someone like myself to have stability trained in. Hehehe. I don't think I'd have been offended at the idea of retaking. Maybe it goes by school average or something? I'm sure it would have nothing to do with her personally. Congrats!

• Hugs
So mystery solved... I just went and called the recruiter directly to get the info (duh, don't know why I just didn't think to do that in the first place lol).
It's because she scored a 50 on the practice test. The recruiter said that anyone who scores 20 points or higher than the practice test, they make the tester retake the ASVAB again. So it's just standard procedure.
But what sucks is that this isn't a "do-over"... her score will stay the same even if she gets a 99 next time. It's only to prove she didn't cheat.

Her score is good enough for almost everything. However, the "do-over" stuff just isn't true. You can retake the ASVAB. I just believe there are different time frames for each attempt. I'm not too well versed in it because the last time I was concerned with the ASVAB was almost 12 years ago.

There seems to be a lot of information being skipped over or intentionally left out. Recruiters are not known for being the most reputable people. If it's not too late have your daughter walk away from it for a few months. Nothing gets a recruiter to play ball faster than seeing that you're willing to walk away. It will also give her time to practice more towards her stated goal of a 99.

The recruiter will do everything they possibly can to make you think things are too late. It doesn't matter if she's gone to MEPS, sworn in, signed a contract, etc. etc. None of that means anything. I've seen guys change their mind on the bus to boot camp. None of it means anything until someone briefs her on the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). It usually begins with "You are now subject to the articles and regulations of the Uniformed Code...." For the Marine Corps it's the very first thing as soon as we get off the bus. I can't speak to the other branches, but I imagine they handle that immediately as well.

Yup yup ! SAC 5th Bomb Wing 5th OMS KC 135A Crew Chief. Minot, '82 to '86

KIAI O KA LEWA !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 0
Status